Pulseboards Carbon Fiber Board with integrated enclosure (Price Drop)

Any updates? Sorry to always pester, I’m just too excited for this deck! :grinning:

1 Like

M2… ordered 2 decks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been mostly off forum lately, I put in on the survey did I miss out?

I don’t think so. They’re still waiting to get 20 orders placed before they close the deal

Ya we need the 20 ppl that said they will buy to pm or dm them with address so they can confirm your shipping price and once there is 20 dm’s with addresses for them then it will proceed but I think we are only at like 13 ppl that have actually dm or pm them there info ready to buy…

2 Likes

Any updates yet?? Already more orders?? Maybe they can start to make our 13 decks :slight_smile:

Hey guys, we didn’t meet the total 20 so I’m refunding everyone by tonight dont wsnt to hold up funds for no reason. We’ll have to figure out the buy with a smaller group after October. I’ll keep you all updated how we will proceed.

3 Likes

:frowning: what a shame, definitely keep us updated if there’s another run

Appreciate the refund; I want to buy the complete with those TKPs anyway. :slight_smile:

I’d have one of these too if there’s another run!

It didn’t happen. And we got refunded. :cry:

3 Likes

This was hart breaking that this bad boy didn’t go threw.id say it’s one of the nicest intergraded deck I seen yet @Jaraya92881 please come back with these

2 Likes