Pulleys out of stock

count me in for 4 15t steel pulleys (2 sets) for the EU can’t wait! the evolve pulleys are garbage

1 Like

Should be available for Europe shortly

1 Like

@Titoxd10001 Hey! Does theese require the 97 or 100mm wheels or would they fit on 80 - 83 mm flywheels?

There are people using them with 83mm flywheels, but I would say 90mm is as small as I would go. The radius of a 40t pulley is about 3mm more than a 36t.

Ah bummer :confused: Yeah +3mm radius is huge for the 83mm wheels considering the size of the 36T.

Thanks for the reply !

Are the wheel pulleys made from aluminum or steel? Do you plan on selling a 36t version anytime soon?

They’re alluminum. I’m considering getting 36t, but that would take 2-3months for delivery and I would probably have to take pre orders to fund it.

Pulleys have arrived to @rwxr location in Sweden and are now available for Europe e-skaters

@Brad, @Nowind, @tueboard, @sandrewvdv, @Reamondrum2, @yinnon, @Iceman, @Idea

2 Likes

I already paid @Titoxd10001 for 2 complete sets. How can @rwxr confirm this?

We have a spreadsheet where @Titoxd10001 adds everyone who paid and their addresses. I’ll pack and ship whatever is in that spreadsheet.
Are you from Germany? Cause someone just paid and left an address and we don’t know who it is.

I’d be keen on two motor pulleys, if you’re willing to ship to New Zealand. Cheers!

Hello, when did you send payment? I am barely receiving orders today from EU orders and I don’t see payment from you.

Shipping from US location to you​ is expensive. One forum member had me send package to a mailing service inside the United States and that service delivered it to him in New Zealand at a low cost. Not sure what the service is called, but that might be a option.

OK, this is embarrassing,… I saw @rwxr username and assumed this was about the EU motor mount group buy :stuck_out_tongue: (hence why I said 2 complete sets) I was actually interested in this group buy but havent decided yet. My apologies :smirk:

1 Like

Don’t you mean my awesome avatar? :wink:

Received a couple of sets today. They look awesome. If I could give some feedback it could be an idea to wrap the big pulleys with something inside the Jiffy bag. On a long journey they may get damaged which would be a shame as they are really nice. Mine had a little dink in the flange but it’s the right way to not affect the running of these. Just need to source some big wheels now…

what size you rolling now? @bigben

Kegel orangatang (80mm) on a single 6374 motor. They’re good but could do with a little more roll over power…

1 Like

Thanks for feedback. Sorry for the ding, I usually ship with bubble envelopes here in the states, but that one came straight from distributor in Europe. For these pulleys I would recommend 90mm+ wheels.

Ouch, that is expensive. I have a freight forwarder in Portland, OR, probably the same service the other guy used, sounds like shipping there is the better option.

Do I just paypal you with my details?