Pulleys out of stock

Hey, yeah MBS wheels are my favorite wheels so far. They just carry so much momentum and they just roll over everything. Not really for full off road, but I still pass through some dirt trails and over peoples lawn when sidewalk has really bad cracks. You should definitely notice a difference in going to lower gearing and your motor won’t suffer as much as well as your batteries. Just came back from the post office ill send you the tracking in PM, always looking for excuses to ride my board😂

1 Like

Hey Tito, Could I order 4 of the 16tooth pulleys?

Hello, do you mean 15t? I only carry 15t motor pulleys

Yes, sorry for the typo. They will fit the evolve GT?

Slight modification may be required. Like filing of the “key” slightly and removal of the flange which is easy to do with pliers

Could I get 4 of them?

Yeah, I’ll PM you

@yinnon: trackable letter (250gram) from Sweden to Israel is 12 euro, which is about $15.

EDIT: Seems it’s 12 euro to all countries for trackable letter. Untrackable is 4 euro

Sounds right. The option to pay as “Friends and family” is not open for paypal in my country, so I’ll add the fee (3%) to the payment if you don’t mind. So three sets + shipping = (20*3+15)*1.03 = 78$ Sending to paypal account [email protected] ? (even if shipped from EU, right?)

What belt should I use if i am using a enertion motor mount?

@yinnon: Motor pulleys are about 55grams Wheel pulley are about 140grams

3140+355 is 585 grams. Sadly that increases shipping rates. Up to 500 grams tracked is 15.5 euro and up to 1000 grams is 20 euro.

We could probably sneak it away with 500 grams since I book and print the shipping label online. That way a clerk won’t weigh and create shipping label for it at the post office.

I don’t have that mount, but you can use this calculator to find the belt you need. http://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

For Europe people let’s wait till @rwxr has the pulleys in hand to know exact total cost. Don’t send me money yet. I sent enough pulleys that availability shouldn’t be a issue for a couple of weeks. It should be another week depending on how long it takes to get through customs

oh damn, should have coordinated.

i went to luis’ place in arveta last saturday to pickup a couple sets, could have picked yours up too. my bad.

1 Like

Very well, I’ll wait for your queue, guys. Once ready, can you please send a PayPal notice to [email protected] (for the three sets)?

IIUC should be somewhere between 82$ to 87$ (depending on the sneaking in situation :relaxed:)

1 Like

Haha yeah man right, Tito told me right when I got him up. I think we’ll probably have the same mount set ups if your doing the carbon mounts GB. Are you still doing the dual diagonal build?

1 Like

Pm me cost and price for single set

1 Like

Daaaaaaaaayum Tito! Super nice! Seems like fitment between spokes will be better vs TBs pulley set, and at 15mm more stout to boot!

3 Likes

I appreciate the feedback man. I think you’re going to have fun with these!

If you are in EU and want pulleys - read this first!

@Titoxd10001 is sending me a box of pulleys for distribution in EU. The shipment hasn’t arrived yet and when it does, there will be a new separate thread for it. Please be patient.

One guy in Germany already sent money to @Titoxd10001 and we don’t know who it is on the forum so please step forward so we can resolve it.

There can still be some slight adjustments in pricing due to customs and import taxes so don’t send any more money. We won’t know until the box with pulleys has arrived at my house.

Any profits from this will be reinvested to benefit the community in the best way possible.

Thanks.

4 Likes