Printable PDF Templates (ANY DECK)

yup. print as poster and tape together

I donā€™t need to scale or anything to 7x24 or did you do it already?

is it not already that size?

if not you can just change the scale in print settings till its right.

Iā€™m not sure if it is but I will find out tomorrow when I print it at school

1 Like

need one for the jet Vulcan kick 37.7" deck and the jet spud gonna be routing out each deck so need to do up a render for the mill

youā€™re gonna need to design it yourselfā€¦

thought this guy could do it ā€¦how would I go about designing it grec? Iā€™m gunna design the routed outcompartment just need the template

are you blind @stormboard1? :rofl:the spud is already on here

1 Like

:joy::joy: didnā€™t see that :cold_sweat: how do I do it for the Vulcan as thatā€™s the first one I need to do

just make a 3d model and print it as 1:1 scale

1 Like

how do you make a 3d model lol

how do you thinkā€¦

I can make you the shape :slight_smile: not 3D model, thats kinda different skill level :smiley:

2 Likes

@GrecoMan man I know your the young Einstein n all but we aint all 3d modelling gods :joy::joy: @aigenic thanks man thatd be perfect what dju need to do that?

1 Like

iā€™m just einstein :wink:

not a god

Few minutes :slight_smile: Jet Vulcano 37.7 you said?

1 Like

jet Vulcan kick 37.7 @aigenic this badboy here https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/completes/71817/jet-2016-vulcan-kick-37-7-longboard-skateboard-custom-complete never said you were a god :joy::joy: @GrecoMan

1 Like

Here you go: Jet Vulcan Kick 37.7

All templates

It is just a shape, I made it from a picture, dont have time ATM to remake it so i hope this will be enough :slight_smile: Also I didnt find any pic from a side to make the kick as long as it isā€¦maybe later when I will have more time I can rework it and make it better :slight_smile:

Hope the links work not as last timeā€¦if the hyperlink doesnt work, tell me plsā€¦

1 Like

thanks man its the bottom side I need but not sure if itll make any difference watcha think

The shape is the same :slight_smile: No difference :slight_smile: If you want it to cut the shape of the deck, then its ok :slight_smile: