Printable PDF Templates (ANY DECK)

I’m not leaving… just don’t have time to do these anymore

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appriciate it.

How do you print it? It is just one paper

there are like 10 different tutorials in this thread. just scroll up

2 Likes

This is exacly how I made my first longboard It was amazing but then some fucker stole it from me while I was at my gf’s place i left it in front of her door in a locked building

1 Like

I can also make some templates if somone need them :slight_smile: Just keep on posting what you need and I will do the magic tricks for you :wink:

Loaded Vanguard flex 3 :point_up_2: The side that is facing the road please.

They should be the same :slight_smile: But I have discovered that if you use template of the vanguard flex 1 and just decrease it to 38" length it is wider than flex 3,4,5…I will upload it here soon :wink:

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Here it is :slight_smile: I have mede it from 3D template and checked it with a picture of flex 4 Vanguard :slight_smile: I will also add all the other templates made by me in this folder (hope the link is working :smiley: )

Sorry but it’s not working as of now. Fix the link please. It says its the wrong format.

I am quite sure it should be working…I have tested it with different browser and its ok :confused: Dont know where is the problem :confused: Here is the link shared notmaly (not by Hyperlink): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ch1xvnkput4777x/AAATmPoYryp2elu1cDda2eeAa?dl=0

2 Likes

Working! Thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Could you pm me I need help with something I have this template for a cruiser board but I don’t know how to print it right. The dimensions are 7x24 inches and it needs to be print true to scale

If you have PDF template you have to print it as poster :slight_smile: Or do you have different format?

Different format

Imgur

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yF0el-a_YX_Fu0HSgK_vDHwUUmbgajr1/view?usp=sharing you’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

Thank You so much!! So now all I have to do is go to adobe read and print as a poster?

1 Like