[Available Stock] AVIO AT Gear Drive Kit for Kahua and Bergmeister Wheels

Only to you :stuck_out_tongue: i call them character marks!!

3 Likes

Also, Vid of what it sounds like on pavement at low speeds (15 to 20kmh).

4 Likes

Does flex seal have a putty like material? Might not be bad for the bottom of the drives, or a paint coating of the truck liner, lol. I really like the way that it looks, totally going on my next build ^-^

2 Likes

Hmm not sure since flex seal isn’t available in our region. Gotta ask PHIL SWIFT HERE

3 Likes

I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF :man_shrugging: :smiley:

2 Likes

I SAWED THIS BOARD IN HALF

• what’s inside youtube channel
1 Like

I hate how they were suprised there were wires in the boosted and inboard

Like what did you expect

3 Likes

Oh yea, if you are looking for body filler, you can check this brand called Bondo. They have body filler and fiberglass polyester filler as well, perfect to apply and add bulk onto fiberglass enclosures

3 Likes

i think you might be able to buy a “rhino lining” type in a can now a days…

1 Like

super tempting, dont know if ill make it in on this round… but if not are you considering any type of package deal?

the cost for the dual drives is nice and competitive, but Id also need the trucks and tires to make it all happen so wondering bout that. thx

2 Likes

Hey there!

Yeap, there will be a package deal with @riverside.rider - I literally just put the order form up, haha. I’ll be writing the description of how this is going to go down right now! :smiley:

3 Likes

1503086697_giphy

7 Likes

Hey Everyone!

I am now currently taking Pre-Orders for the Avio AT Gear Drive! For those of you who have not been following my updates, you can go through the thread or simply read the summary on the first post!

Pre-Order Form!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gYr1-n0KrREdRcyXWUtRPM9gcydkQm_xFLcjo0lM4Ak/edit

Price: USD 370,-

COST incl. Shipping via EMS International Courier & incl. PayPal fees.

Time Line

Date Task
27 Jan - 16 Feb Pre-Order Stage
16 Feb - 31 Mar Manufacturing & Ordering COTS parts
31 Mar - 15 Apr Packing & Delivery

Part List

Material Component Colour Qty
AL7075-T6 Motor Mount Black 2
AL7075-T6 Cover Black 2
AL7075-T6 Pinion Gear 16T Black 2
POM Spur Gear 60T White 2
POM Wheel Adapter Black 2
Nitrile Rubber V-Ring Black 2
- M3x25mm Screw - 12
- M4x3mm Set Screw - 4
- M5x30mm Screw - 6
- M8x35mm Set Screw - 6
- 6801 Bearing - 2
- 6805 Bearing - 2
- 3-DP Squaring Jig - 1

Things to note:

• The motor pinion can fit most motors (Haggyboard’s new motor, Torqueboards, BKB, Flipsky), basically any motor with an 8mm shaft. You will be required to cut the shaft (with a hacksaw or a dremel) to length though. (It’s easy to do!)
  • All aluminium parts are made from 7075-T6 aluminium, the same grade of aluminium used in Aircrafts!
  • All aluminium parts will be hard anodized in black. Hard anodizing makes it extremely dcratch resistant.

Kahua truck & Bergmeister combo

So, some of you have been wondering what the discounts with Timo will be like. We’ve discussed this and here’s the tentative offer:

Price: USD 265,-

COST incl. Shipping via EMS International Courier & incl. PayPal fees.

• 1x Bergmeister Set (1x Set = 4 Wheels)

• Sandblasted and anodized - 147mm in diameter // 45mm in width fully inflated
    • Complete single wheel weight (excl. bearings) 388g
    • Incl. bearing spacers
    • Incl. shipping & incl. 2x extra inner tubes
    • Multitude of colours to choose from!
  • 1x Kahua Truck Set (1x Set = Front + Rear truck)

• Forged and precision milled Kahua Hanger / cast baseplate // black anodized
    • Fully compatible with the new AVIO AT Gear Drive project developed by Jeff (@nuttyjeff)
    • Incl. 2x 5mm silicone riser and hardware
    • Incl. 1x T-Tool

Timo is also working on a separate discount package for those of you who participated in the Great Bergmeister Wheel Sale!

In the Pipeline

• We’re working on CNC-ed precision trucks! Really cool stuff! Pictures to follow when I receive the samples.
  • We’re working on 6374 Motors that work on both Timo’s Belt Drive and the Avio AT Gear Drive!

That’s all folks! Happy riding!

10 Likes

When paying via paypal should we send as a friend or paying for an item or service. Sorry im not familiar with paypal or how you set things up and dont want to make any mistakes. Thank you

Goods ans Services so that you’re insured by PayPal!

I’ll be the one to cover any PayPal fees (:

Let me know if you have any further questions!

2 Likes

Sent a pm, thank you.

1 Like

There’s a bash guard you clearly didn’t use!!

:wink: i don’t need no bashguards :stuck_out_tongue:

Not when you can run yourself up replacements no :hugs:

1 Like

hello hello everybody: There will be a special discount for those who have ordered @nuttyjeff AVIO AT gear drive. This discount applies to one set per purchase:

Package A) Kahua Trucks: USD80.00 incl. PayPal and world wide shipping

• incl. 2x 5mm silicone riser and hardware
  • incl. 1x Tool

Package B) Kahua Trucks + Bergmeister wheels: USD265.00 incl. PayPal and world wide shipping

• incl. 2x extra inner tubes
  • incl. bearing spacers
  • incl. 2x 5mm silicone riser and hardware
  • incl. 1x Tool

Please note the following:

• For your own protection: DO NOT use friend / family when paying with Paypal. Please ONLY choose " paying for an item or service"
  • I will be taking a quick break over Chinese New Year and will not be in Taiwan from Monday Jan 28th - Feb 14th. During that time, no components will be shipped.
  • when you have made a preorder payment with Jeff, send me an email ([email protected]) with the following information:

a) Your first & last name b) Forum nickname c) Postal address d) Phone number e) Paypal email address f) Your order details: Package A or B g) Your color preference for the Bergmeister wheels. You can choose from:

• shiny green
  • shiny purple
  • shiny silver
  • shiny red
  • shiny blue
  • black matte

(towards the end of February we will also have shiny orange).

• This is on a strictly first come first serve basis and only while stocks last. So please provide me with 3x color preferences in case your first chosen color is sold out.

• Once I received your information, I will be sending you a payment request via Paypal. Upon successful payment, I will then be sending out your shipment asap and send you the tracking number / pictures of your parcel.

• I will be posting detailed pictures on the forum of the new Bergmeister wheels in different colors, so that you can get idea what they look like.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anytime.

best regards, Timo

12 Likes