POLL: Flipsky information in one place

Hi Kerry,

That info was from 19/11/2018. It may have been a different person responding now who may not be aware.

When it comes to CAN wiring they are all wired in parallel to each other.

The switch on the ESC is for the CAN so you can connect and disconnect the CAN depending on whether you want the pair to communicate or not (there are use cases where you want them to be independent but still require 2).

here is another image they sent me.

46463184_233150697586651_4966375387077541888_n

If you create a poll on their Antisparks, that should assist with informing choices. I had 2 Antisparks. First one was DOA and the replacement refused to turn off after one ride.

Brent - thank you for the background, that makes more sense. Doesn’t help with my issue but it explains the why.

I had a negative experience with Flipsky that ended up costing me a grip of money and I’m entitled to my opinion based off of those facts, which I believe is what the point of this post is about.

But thanks for the background on the ESC situation.

Pmac, that was well before I got the information that I heard. And thank you for the pics. If this works I owe you a beer!

1 Like

this tread is dead l know why ! nobody want to trust this company! my new 6374 bearing fail from the box ! and they only want to give me a 15% coupon code pretending its a normal behavior
you can see what my motor in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ZnEjrg8oo

1 Like

Will a 4.12 in foc mode be good for hoverboard lawnmower applications? Looking to temporarily replacement for v6 superfoc6.8

Where can i find blueprint spec for the fsesc 6.6 board?

What battery voltage? At 50V, no

(actual volts, not ebike jive)