PNL 23° Baseplates group buy only 10 available

I’m down for a set as well.

That is probably the last. I have two to ship dhl to the other end of the earth and then I have one or two left. We’ll see. This is probably the closing point of these available baseplates. If anyone else wants to get in on 40 and 47 degree plates or full truck setups HMU cuz I know they have hundreds hiding in the shadows.

My deepest apologies to monsuer who ordered two sets and I have not yet shipped. I will get them out for shizzle tomorrow and I can take I think two more peoples’ money and ship your trucks tomorrow too. One set did go out today.

2 Likes

download%20(4)

1 Like

I will buy one

I would like to buy a 40 degree

Ok, so I have them all shipped now. The last package sent was the only international shipment of the 2 baseplates, which isn’t actually leaving until tomorrow, but they are all shipped now.

To the dude in I think France, who has the 2 coming your way, we need to talk. I took so long shipping it I am wanting to send you a third baseplate in 40 or 47 degrees to show you how sorry I am for taking too long on that one. Get in touch with me and let me know if you want a brand new 40 or 47° plate.

Sorry I just can’t remember your handle right now.

2 Likes

If the international dude who is getting the extra 40 or 47 degree plate wants the 47, then I can sell you this 40. Otherwise, the time has not yet come to sell any more of the trucks. There will be some baseplates only available, and there will be a bunch of trucks available at a later date.

These trucks have more care put in strength and precision than most any other precision trucks out there, and that is why a set costs about $330.

PNL is totally still stocked with trucks and they have some interest in getting into the eskate world, so I told him I’d try and help see how many people want to get PNL.

1 Like

I let the 40° @Bozza :wink:

2 Likes

If there’s a 47° baseplate I’m down, the 23° is :top:

Would be great to see more baseplate options that are compatible with various hangars. More low degree options for baseplates such as 35° and lower would be great. A precision machined 35° baseplate combined with a @Kug3lis 230/240 hangar would be brilliant for high speed dual setups

1 Like

The 47 is going to France, and the 40 can go to Raiko. Raiko, PM me to set up payment.

Kale, 23 40 adn 47 are the PNL plates. They are all built. I agree, more are needed. Might want to check out Rogue, Aera, Don’t Trip Skateboards, and Ronin for some other options on angles?

Topcloud, what is your desire?

thanks my brother - have @3DServisas 240 mm hangers and looking for a front baseplate, no rush & the 23 rear baseplate I bought from you is boss, thanks again.

I see. Well I might be able to sell you one of my used ones? Or I can talk Dude into giving me some more baseplates. I really want to see if these hangers can fit any motor mounts.

1 Like

Do Paris hangers fit rouge baseplates?

Good question, probably. The thing about Rogue, is they use tall bushings. As do Ronins. Completely different ballgame those tall bushings.

So I can run talls on them then

I do have 1 set of 40° plates left. I don’t want to piss anyone else off selling these baseplates, like sickboards, switchback, daddy’s, flatspot all somewhere in the neighborhood of $100-$130 USD. I’ll do 100 shipped USD inside the USA for this baseplate.

I have a set of hybrid cast/precision trucks, and some joeys at 165mm coming my way in the next few weeks, and we’ll have a count of how many trucks are going to be available.

40°, 47° are available base plate angles 165mm and 180mm are available hanger widths, and there are precision cut hangers with no rake, and cast hangers with rake. (flippable hangers). They even made/make tall bushing compatible baseplates which I’d love to get my hands on.

My room mate busted out some two part silicone molding putty and we completed the mod since I had to cut some material off the end of the part of the enclosure which goes under the truck which was moved inward by 10mm. I also sealed the wire holes. image image image image

4 Likes

Looks pretty good. As for the riser Brad from Riptide produced some tunnel risers before you came on board they are always a nice option for routing motor wires.

image image

2 Likes