Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

It’s all good. I’ve been playing w different angles lately. It’s so much more convenient when it’s adjustable. Surf rodz still hasn’t come out w their adjustable plates. I might switch to Paris, calibers or TBs.

With your DD, I can fine tune my setup with these.

Matt black, if you have any left. Make one for surf rodz!

1 Like

Yep one set left. It was raw finished but I asked to change it to matt black. They still have to finishing blasting so should be fine. If you take it, then the spare units are officially over :grin: Not really spare at the end :sweat_smile:

For SR I know and I have been asked about it few times. As I said before I do not know if it is correct. They have their own product, so didn’t want to affect their market. In the future if they won’t provide it anymore or there is a need we can do a small batch just for few in order fulfil the demand. adjust it for SF won’t be difficult but I do not have neither the cad or the hanger.

4 Likes

Thank you! Should I fill out the form?

If you decide to make one for surfrodz, hit me up. I’ll get you a set if no one has the CAD for them.

1 Like

It’s ok I have your details from the DD :wink:

I will add you in the GB pm so you will be update. Thanks for SR. We can think about it. Maybe during next round of hammock, we can do the Hammock SR edition :grin:

Edit: Ah wait @pookybear I forgot another guy that asked before you :man_facepalming:. So I do not have spare ones anymore. Fuck! I will ask if they can make one more and let you know but I am not sure they will agree. I am sorry that I said yes before but I forgot about the other guy. I am sorry :sob:

2 Likes

No problem. If it’s too much of a hassle, I can wait for the next one. Hopefully, there will be.

I asked for few sets more. If they say yes then they can make it in few days. I will let you know.

3 Likes

Luckily I convinced them to make few more sets… I had to take a bit more but they will make it in few days. I booked a Matt black for you :wink: I will keep you posted in the pm GB.

3 Likes

I’ll buy a set if you have any spares! If not count me in for the next batch!

1 Like

Hi. I will check and let you know if I have one set left :wink:

1 Like

Hi, yes I have matt black left. Is it ok?

1 Like

Perfect! I trade stocks and my money is held for 3 days after i make a trade. it cleared today and I can pay you tomorrow or Friday when the money hits my account!

1 Like

no problem. I will add you to the pm GB, you find all the info in the first post :wink: Please fill in the google form in the first post. Thanks

1 Like

Will do. Quick question these fit fatboy 240 hangers right?

it’s caliber 2 based right? Then should be. If it fits caliber, paris base plate then yes

1 Like

Which deck is shown in this picture?

an old MBS Atom 95X custom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: MTB deck with dropthrought !!

Man oh man I want these for the torque board DD sooo bad…

You mean the MAD Storm, right? :wink:

I guess it’s about Hammock for life ! :smile:

1 Like

The parts are finished, guys from the GB already saw it.

Need black anodising and it’s done image

Really pleased with the results

13 Likes