Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

Wait… this fits the DD hangers?!

no he meant the Torque board DD. MAD storm is still under assembly, the CNC mill is taking my time these days :grin:

1 Like

If you mean the TB DD I have no idea. I thought they are not caliber2, paris based. IF you have it try to swap the front hanger with a caliber, paris, ronin and you will know the truth

1 Like

Ah, didn’t think so. I confused myself

1 Like

maybe ask someone with the DD to try to change the front hanger.

This is fµck!ng gorgeous mate !!! The level of detail and the smooth render before anodizing is crazy ! Can’t wait the next photo, cant wait the pcs, can wait the Mad Fury, can’t wait all of this anymore :crazy_face::exploding_head::laughing:

2 Likes

When our Hammock Base Plates arrive, we’re happy to try them on basically everything we have in BAESK8, including TBDD.

2 Likes

Excellent!  

Unfortunately @Winfly tried already and TBDD doesn’t fit caliber base plate :disappointed_relieved:

Forgot to update the actual thread :man_facepalming:

Enjoy… :grinning: IMG_20190531_204148 IMG_20190531_204032 IMG_20190531_204045 IMG_20190531_204113 IMG_20190531_203616 IMG_20190531_210942

0 degree for AT board

IMG_20190531_213930

Logo making

IMG_20190531_234445

https://youtu.be/Qlkv5BIDcnA

14 Likes

Man this looks so sexy

1 Like

I have too admit that they turn out so good. I am literally jumping around

3 Likes

Witch deck are you going to use with these babies ??! :smiley:

• Evo or Evo like deck (nose and tail with different angle)
  • MTB style
  • Dropped deck
  • classic longboard
  • other …

0 voters

Just curious, and I’m strongly hesitating … I guess I will have many test to do ^^

Damn I need to vote twice! :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what I do whith the pool … I’m not really used to it! ^^

No problem just joking. Anyhow when you make it you can also select multiple answers.

1 Like

arf … can’t change the pool after 5min ^^

too late …

Cause, you’re also gonna use it on the Bully deck and mad strom ? (in addition to the choochoo)

Probsbly the raw version there. Still have to decide. On the Choo Choo for sure and actually both can be consider drop down so I am fine with it. The Choo Choo is probably in the other cathegory :rofl: too weird

1 Like

Arrived, thank you, look choice!

Question. The kingpin seems to hold the nut captive in a well, with no way for the bolt to run through it (obviously!), so the kingpin nut instead of being exposed on the roadside of the hanger is inside the mechanism, this brings a couple of questions to mind for when I have a chance to play.

Does this mean bushing choice requires the same bushing as what you have? And stacking washers - for thinner bushings and a longer kingpin for thicker bushing?

If so what bushing are you using there ^ and what washers for perfection? Given that the bolt can only run through the nut by a mm or 2 it seems a vital thing to get right, bushing squish is a thing.

2 Likes

Thank you. I suggest to use the same set up as normal. the kingpin is reverse put the mechanism is the same. Just keep tight it down until you get the compression you like it. Of course place a washer between kingpin and bushing. I prefer flat washer road side, but that just me.

2 Likes