OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

can’t wait to hear how these compare to the R spec 6355.

Would be great to lighten up my board and run lower temps.

Totally will reach out to you. Sorry completely missed this reply but would love to update to hold the motor properly. Thanks!

@chaka I still haven’t received an update. Any idea when I’ll receive tracking. Not trying to be pushy, but it has been over a month and have had zero replies to emails or board messages. Really appreciate all your hard work, would just love an update when I may receive the motor and vesc. Hope you’re having a great weekend.

@mahirob As far as I am aware we have not received any messages from you. I must admit I have no idea who you are so if you would like some info on your order it might be a good idea to send us an email with your information. I am sure I could decipher who you are after a few hours of detective work but it would be much easier if you would send us an email with you info. :wink:

Sorry about that. Totally should have included that. My order # is MIJE-625107 and placed on June 1. I ordered a VESC a motor and the heat sink. Thanks!!

No worries! Looks like your VESC is complete and will be shipping today or tomorrow. We will send you a tracking update when it goes out.

@link5505 Your order will ship with the next batch of VESC’s we complete. If you are getting worried and would prefer a refund let us know.

Wtf? Also you said in an email a couple of days ago my vesc is ready to ship and that you were just waiting for the motors

Wtf? Also you said in an email a couple of days ago my vesc is ready to ship and that you were just waiting for the motors

I was on vacation at the time when I sent that email. I made it clear that I was away from my computer. That quote was directed at jinra, this is why it is best to get your info through email rather than a forum post.

I have very little patience for rude behavior and have refunded your order. Your refund will show up on your account within 5 to 10 days. I think it would be best if you do business with another vendor from here on out.

3 Likes

Cancelled for a little confusion? There goes 50 days of waiting.

June 9th was 26 days ago??? I understand this is still a long time to wait but I am not some big box store where you can use rude language or get pushy and expect continued service.

I am a builder/fabricator/designer and dealing with an upset customer is not my strong suit. I actually hired a customer rep for this very reason, and she does just that, represents the customer. If you had sent an angry email I would have forwarded it to her and you would likely still be getting your order but you decided to continue to inquire here… repeatedly. I don’t mind this as long as you remain courteous.

As far as I am aware we are the only eboarding company actually building a factory. Eventually we will be building everything “in house” and we will not be held down be a motor manufacturer’s production schedule but this is still a long way off for us… or not, we are growing much faster than anticipated.

8 Likes

Funny how he could call you rude when he’s basically lying (you were polite enough to call it confusion) to you on when he is going to ship the goods you paid for and have been waiting patiently for 50 days to receive. Then to cancel your order when you call him out on his lie. That’s some bad business. SMH. Dudes a Vesc Nazi. No Vesc for you !!! Just saying…

1 Like

I guess onloop made some valid points all those times, huh ?

1 Like

@genisphyla I did not lie and he did not wait 50 days. Plenty of other vendor sell the VESC so he will still be able to get one from someone else.

I had an order before June 9th that got canceled after 2-3 weeks by one of your staff because I asked to get the address changed because I would be on vacation. I apologize for the “rude” language but I think if you were in the same scenario, you would have the same reaction. I understand I should be contacting you guys by email, except when I try to I never get a response with the one exception from a week ago where you said you believe my vesc was ready and you are waiting for the motors to arrive.

I personally believe this behavior from you is entirely unnecessary due to the fact that I had been misled by yourself, mistake or not.

Plenty? I can’t order from esk8.de, so that leaves me with two. Enertion and DIY.

Your original order was canceled because you wanted the address changed.

I understand I should be contacting you guys by email, except when I try to I never get a response with the one exception from a week ago where you said you believe my vesc was ready and you are waiting for the motors to arrive.

The only time we did not send an email response was when you had also asked the question here. I think it is clear that we are not the right vendor for you.

@chaka, you can’t keep treating people this way, this isn’t the first time i’ve heard of this type of behavior from you. The community respects you but you obviously have little respect for your customers. It’s okay to admit that sometimes you are wrong. Everyone makes mistakes.

1 Like

So you are only responding to emails with questions that are also asked here?

@genisphyla I have massive respect for my customers and the community! By losing problematic customers I am better able to help those that remain. We are a manufacturing company, if we were simply a reseller we would have more time to handle problematic customers.

@link5505 Stop wasting my time. You asked the questions here and in an email on the same days and I answered you here.

Sorry I am wasting your time. At least it isn’t one and a half months of your time. Goodbye.