OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

They are in transit from from HK! I should have then sometime this coming week.

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

Have you received them yet? Excited to get out and ride.

I am out of town for the weekend but the motors will start shipping on Tuesday - Wednesday after I return.

2 Likes

I ordered a VESC to go with the 170kv motor…will you ship both at the same time?

@chaka

What 15mm motor pulley works with this motor? Enertion’s does not have a grub screw. Would DIY’s work with this motor shaft?

They arrived last night! Give me a day to calibrate your VESC’s and I will send you all a tracking number when the go out. The shafts are keyed so DIY’s pulleys will work fine with these motors.

5 Likes

Sweet can’t wait!

too excited. how long is shipping?

2 to 3 days inside the US and about 6 days everywhere else. We will have them all out today! :wink:

I can’t wait

are you going to send out tracking numbers or are you too busy actually shipping them? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those who have paid with paypal will automatically get a tracking update, CC customers will get an update once we finish shipping later this afternoon.

1 Like

Go the notice … Thanks hammer !

How is the motor with FOC? also, haven’t gotten notification yet rip

Hey Mason,

There a few orders ahead of you, have a little patience. :wink:

Ok, but how is FOC?

I have tested on FOC and it works but it is a big risk, BLDC gives much smoother operation on these motors.

If you are dead set on using FOC then you are better off using an sk3 motor with low kv. Those have given me the best results so far in FOC mode.

have you run into any issues running these guys in FOC?

I have not had great results on the bench in FOC mode with these motors so I have yet to run them out on the road with FOC enabled. I plan on doing more testing soon though. Once we get ahead of VESC orders I will have more time to sacrifice some hardware for the cause :fearful: