Ollin Board Co. VESC

Ah yes, the quad builder! We a planning on having all the current orders out this week. You placed your order a few day ago so there is a chance it will not go out till next week.

2 Likes

No problem, it will take a while (3 weeks) for the motors to arrive :smiley:

That’s a ZEBRA pen with a hose shoved in it!

If you find a better tool, let me know. I have tried everything and this works the best!

This is the kind of shit i like to see.

I’ll see you one zebra pen vacuum tool and raise you a pair of 2 ton autozone hydraulic jacks for pressing decks.

imagineering for the win!

Hey Chaka. Sorry to bug you. I ordered close to two weeks ago and never received shipping info last week. Just wanted to see if it was looking like i’d get it this week? my order number is #CDYM-765389 Thanks man and sorry once again for the anxious nagging :stuck_out_tongue:

We will be fully staffed for the next two days, making sure we get everyone taken care of. Should be able to stay ahead of orders and get vesc,s out same day by the end of the week. It has taken some time but we finally have a solid team moving us forward. Thanks for being patient, and feel free to nag us anytime!

7 Likes

That’s so great to hear man. I’m truly grateful for your awesome customer service and communication!

2 Likes

Just curious, did you mean you’d get the VESCs out some day by the end of the week, or did you mean you’ll have them out the same day that they’re ordered by the end of the week? Haha

Your order is all packaged, I sent you a tracking link. It will start moving in the morning. Should reach you in a day or two since you seem to be right around the corner. :wink:

1 Like

Hey man, still no movement. Still says Preshipment.

Haha, give it a minute. I dropped off the packages about 2 hours ago. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be like that with the motor hahaha sorry in advance haha

1 Like

Hahahaha oh man, you gotta love me by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha right? I feel so bad for nagging, but I can’t wait to get my first board going. This Vesc is the missing puzzle piece.

1 Like

Know worries guys, if we hadn’t fallen a little behind you guys would all be out riding!

Lol yeah it’s like you can taste it…

@chaka prob was in the parking lot answering this thread lol…

We are like squirrels hunting for :chestnut::chestnut:

1 Like

Hi chaka I just was wandering about the status of order #ATUN-905816. Thank you

Only 6 orders ahead of you right now. I am finishing up a huge order for a robotics developer today so you probably wont get your tracking info till this evening when we pack orders for a Saturday morning drop at the post office.

Awesome! Thanks for the updates.