Ollin Board Co. VESC

As did I. Have you been able to track it yet? Mine says that a label was created. props to them for the quick shipping

Any luck for you? My Tracking still says Pre-Shippment

still stuck at pre shipment too. hope there wasn’t a problem

Looks like we made an error on our shipping labels guys. Staying up till 3 in the morning packing orders might have had something to do with that. Melissa squared everything out this morning with the post clerk and your tracking numbers should start sending some info.

Thanks you for keeping us busy guys!

Can confirm My order is on its way Thanks!

Mine is on its way too, can’t wait! Thanks Chaka, for great customer service and quality product :slight_smile:

It worked! Thank you!

mine still says pre-shipment. :disappointed:

Woot! got mine today Had everything else ready to go An hour or so on the computer and I had my first test ride tonight Damn Esk8ing is awesome!

I got the heat sink add on and the whole thing is top notch Great work Chaka Thanks!

1 Like

Reviewed mine today also. It’s truly a work of art. Functioned perfectly only had to change the brake force, battery cut off, and cut a hole for the nyko remote. Took my board out for a spin, got to confident and crashed at 25mph+ lol. Amazing torque and response, just need to tweak it a bit so that the remote is not so freaking sensitive (fell off bc I the acceleration is ridiculous). Thanks again Chaka

4 Likes

Send me your info in a PM and I will have Melissa check on this for you.

mine still says pre-shipment too @chaka. Can you check it for me?

how did you check your order status?

On usps web site or parceltrack app

Mine is still stuck on pre-shipment. It’s been over two weeks now. :confused: And @chaka is not replying to me anymore. Any updates?

Hey @DilatedPupils I have been wanting to contact you. Please know we get tons of messages everyday in various forums and message boards. If we are a little silent at times it is because we have all hands on deck building controllers and battery packs.

Your package was showing in the usps system as of Monday.

So that’s how you get someone to contact you. :relieved: Thank you.

1 Like

Hey chaka, how long do your vesc orders take? Just for planning.

We are getting hit hard with orders right now so we are about 1-2 weeks out. Sometimes we get a few days when we are current and have them built and in stock so be sure to check with us when you are ready. :wink:

Well i already ordered, just tried to estomate when i can start building^^