Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

I just ordered a USD 60 gift card :slight_smile:

Thanks @Cobber

3 Likes

So is there a way to get a plain uncut riser? Just so I have a match for the front.

2 Likes

No, sorry @Skunk. A plain un-cut riser will cost RipTide more to make than a cut one as well as doubling the inventory they would need to hold

1 Like

just get any 1/2 in riser of your choosing. these are basically solid plastic, no point in spending $15+ for a $5 part you can easily get on ebay.

1 Like

The ocd in me will try to overlook the colors not matching…:grimacing: Or just buy two and use that as a excuse to go awd :star_struck:

2 Likes

You can buy 2 and use one for the wire routing for the headlamp or for a battery gauge or power switch

4 Likes

So it begins!20

20 Likes

So after purchase a gift certificate, we just wait for riptide to contact us back? No need to redeem anything rite?

Anyone know what riserpad match to the height of this riser (for the front trucks)? I found luxe 1/2”, any recommendation?

1 Like

So hows the process going? Any idea when these will be ready to ship yet?

Also. @XTLA’s question too. We don;t have to do anything after we purchased the giftcard right?

Making the mold today and hopefully will begin pouring parts tomorrow and contacting the recipients by the date the order was received to confirm color, and quantity of the tunnel risers plus adding the shipping charge for the risers. If you added other items, the shipping will remain the same.

7 Likes

Awesome. Sounds good. Thanks!

1 Like

I am still a bit surprised that Black is the most requested so I will run some of them first to start

3 Likes

It’s the safest color to work with, since everything goes with black, you can never go wrong!

1 Like

I hope you’re getting your numbers from the order sheets :sweat_smile: I picked blue on that survey, then ordered a black one and a red one… So excited to get this on the go, almost at the point where your urethane is about to come in very handy. :grinning:

2 Likes

13 Likes

On a side note, here are 7 of the new FootStop we just came up with in collaboration with Motion Boardshop called the “KoMotion”!

5 Likes

New colours?

The KoMotion FootStop use KranK bushing urethane and we use colors from both the KranK and APS series

2 Likes

That’s tight, wish I’d doubled down on my tunnel order

2 Likes

You still can, just be sure to reference your original order by # or date

2 Likes