Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

Awesome, thank you. I just wasn’t sure if there was any plans to make the cutouts any larger as some have suggested.

Wow ~~ !!! I do not use the riser pad, but it is so beautiful !!

3 Likes

Dude, that looks so sick. I ordered mine in the orange so now I’m getting ideas here!~

2 Likes

I say increased the overall dimensions and the wire grooves, maybe even taper the pad to the deck to help display its proper orientation as well. I also vote for 8 individual hardware holes instead of the slots

2 Likes

The slots are there to accommodate deck and truck tolerance as well as offering use when used in combination with a angled riser so you don’t need to bend the bolts to fit the tightened mount position as the angle increases . I will draw up a modified version. I don’t think it is a good idea to force the orientation towards the deck since sharp truck base plates can easily be rounded if it makes sense to run the slot towards the base plate in certain situations

4 Likes

Current design on the right, proposed rev on the left which is 4mm wider and 4mm longer overall. Wire channel grows from 6mm to 8mm deep and the single slot opens from 6mm x 6mm to 8mm x 8mm.

Tunnel%20riser%20E%20vs%20C

14 Likes

I think that looks about prefect @Alphamail! Looking forward to these coming, along with an assload of bushings and pivot cups. Got my PayPal all topped up and it’s burning a hole in my computers pocket! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Tunnel%20riser%20c%20vs%20e

8 Likes
  • Looks great, pour it Brad!
  • I’m not sure, I need to think about it?

0 voters

looks great.

the translucent color grew on me… any chance to change my order from black to translucent red?

1 Like

Yes, just send me the order # and name

how are we going Brad?

1 Like

Looks like the results are overwhelmingly in favor of going ahead so we pour! I think the best way to fill the orders is by order date, FIFO style. We will contact you all soon to confirm color and shipping charges for the riser(s) only. Any additional items you ordered will be shipped in the same package with no additional shipping charges for the additional parts. Thank you all for your participation!

5 Likes

Are you open to combining orders to save costs on shipping? Myself and @Erodrellyn live fairly close and meet up from time to time.

1 Like

Talking to @Cobber, to clarify the groups wishes, we are going to make the revised larger version CORRECT? This will add a week or so but it should be worth the revision

6 Likes

@Lionpuncher we can do that as long as we have good instructions

2 Likes

Yeah sorry mate, everyone likes the V2. I think it will be a better long term stock item for you as well. More future proofed.

Myself & I hope everyone else understands the V2 is going to add another week. Going by the overwhelming support on the poll I don’t see it as a problem we are 100% behind the modified riser.

4 Likes

Wow I just saw this, amazing. I need at least 2, will buy 4 just in case.

2 Likes

Is there a cut off date for getting in on this?

2 Likes

Thanks @Eboosted, @Skunk, no real cut off. To get the discount price and free additional shipping on any extra RipTide purchases you just need to follow the instructions in the first post to get a gift certificate from Brad. He will contact you to confirm before dispatch. As long as you get in before Brad adds them to his web store you are good to go :+1:

2 Likes