[Official] Enertion Focbox Nexus App for iOS & Android

Yes this will work on it but it’s only at preview stage right now.

1 Like

Yes yes yes. With give it a spin later this evening!

Got a very quick test of this in last night, happy to report it was uber smooth, telemetry was extremely accurate though stuck in miles/hr, gps was quick and efficient. Also connection was strong, which is a huge deal for me as third party apps were constantly losing connection, and those were costing money. Super well done! Keen for the rest, especially Apple watch support since I stopped using a display supported remote.

1 Like

Got a quick test in tonight. My mph reading kept freezing. I had to shutdown the app each time and restart.

Yes please read my above comments regarding data buffer overflow

1 Like

Apologies. I did read that a couple of days ago!

1 Like

Out of curiosity - is the buffer overflow caused by this perhaps?

My Unity BLE module has decided to bite the dust and waiting for Enertion to ship the replacement. I’ll hop on the testing wagon as soon as I get my module stuffed back into my enclosure! :slight_smile:

Loving the landscape mode btw!

1 Like

At this point I think it’s actually something in how the app handles data received… but that could change as I look into the issue. It may also be an issue of the Unity mcu being overtaxed by the amount of polls the app does of the Unity.

1 Like

250k baud rate too high for the Unity? :hushed:

I read in the metr thread this might be the problem.

1 Like

I prefer to ride by used mah instead of voltage. My graphene lipos keep the same voltage most of the ride until the end where they drop suddenly.

I heard Enertion is going to come out with an app with their Unity. Example for setting of the motor adjustments from your phone instead of connecting to your computer. Or is this app just going to be monitoring your trip, odometer, and keep charts with the following info so far on the app?

This is the new Enertion app. You will be able to configure your Unity here as well as stated in the description.

Ok thanks! Here we received the New Lime Scooters and I tried one out. Basically same as electric skateboard. I heard some cities are frowning and are making electric skateboards illegal in some parts of the world. Since you’re in the process with this app maybe an option on the app can be role/kick assist. So if you turn the feature on? All you need is to role couple km hr then it engages power to the remote to run the Unity. At least it can be used in an argument if getting a ticket. Here as long bikes are pedal assist and scooters there ok to ride. Also a speed governor can be selected. It’s just an option and proof since you app will have ride history. Kick assist only when at an initial stop and ready to power the board.

The app won’t add features to the Unity, it’ll simply allow you to access and configure the Unity’s existing featureset.

2 Likes

So far so good, thank you so much

1 Like

So far it’s been great, it disconnected once during a 16mile ride, but was able to reconnect after closing the app and reconnecting it. It was after about 30 minutes of being connected, it didn’t do it the rest of the ride.

Again, thank you for everything sofu

So there’s actually an upcoming Unity update that will fix the telemetry deprioritization issue. I’m hoping that will be the fix needed.

I’m glad you like the app so far, there will be an update this weekend for tracking + telemetry. Keep an eye on Testflight!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have another 100-150 miles logged in by Wednesday.

1 Like

Well it seems my sunday will be wasted reinstalling macOS. Unfortunate…