Carvon Discussion

he told lhb and another member he would come back on the forum and explain whats going on …and nothing…and the mods closed and delisted the other thread…this one https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/general-carvon-thread-v3-v4-sd-v4-xl-and-future-products/13119/2207

I don’t want to talk shit about Jerry. He does him and I do me. But I don’t think he’ll come back to the forum. Everyones different, but it seemed he’s not the type. TBH, anyone trying to build electric skateboard stuff is a little out there, including me. Everyone reacts differently to responses of others about your product. I think he doesn’t feel comfortable here, and decides to avoid it. I think it would beneficial to his business to be here. But he also has ambassadors in a sense, so carvon will do fine without his presence here.

1 Like

its up to him i just think people deserve to know whats happening…even a single detailed post just to update people…doesnt have to answer everyones questions…thatd take him all week

@LEVer is trying to post…

edit: He’s literally able to like this post, read things, but can’t reply, no blue REPLY button

How does one unlock this simple feature?

3 Likes

More reading time. The admins might be able to override that? I don’t know.

It’s built-in spam protection from the discourse software.

1 Like

really excited hes on here now :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

He said he’s back to building and will try again tonight. This is taking time away from actual work.

He said the SDs will all be shipped this week, so all KS and Group buys will be done, the ones that needs to got to LHB will be out as well.

XL are next to be worked on.

@b264 do you happen to know how Discourse calculates reading time? slow scrolling? opening threads?

3 Likes

Aren’t all the groupbuy sd’s already sent out yet then?

@moderators should be able to help, no?

2 Likes

his text said

“Group buy for the R are all shipped”

2 Likes

@moderators are you able unlock the account …i really dont think theres a chance of spamming xD really good to hear an update

Read more… I think after a while it is just like starting again

1 Like

mike since you seem to have an open line to jerry can you please ask how local pickups are happening?

i got 4 XL and 1 SD coming my way.

PM’ing you

2 Likes

Wait…is this actually happening??? An update??? I’m cautiously excited…still curious to see which will win the following two races between the XLs and Hummies 1race to my house 2race on the road under my feet

1 Like

Got mine today. In Brisbane, Australia. From the group buy. :+1:

8 Likes

say what! another Brissie builder. gotta say, bit pissed, I got on during the kickstarter

Is it possible to get some updates on drives that I’ve got from you guys ? it’s close to 7 months now :slight_smile:

Can we get tracking codes or something? Other people that bought later already received drives including tracking…

I have my tracking for months an no answer