Carvon Discussion

more like I finished them, and then there was a change of design as I finished them and had to open everything up and then remachine them

Are these drives destined for Evo’s too?

Just MAKE SURE you guys get a list together and get all the Kickstarter people their drives, then the group buys. FIFO

2 Likes

I am not sure, they might be as well given that we still have more to do , but we’re trying to get this big stress of group buy and kickstarter out so we can breath for a sec

2 Likes

it is all a illusion and all those drives are for me and going go make a 40wd I’ll make sure to talk to him about it on Saturday .

3 Likes

what you guys saw was just one table we have more tables !!

9 Likes

Is this for a groundbreaking new locomotive design where the whole train can start and stop quickly because every wheel is powered?

yeah going to take it to the dragstrips and race a tesla back stab the forum drives LOL “those are dobby drives no one else”

3 Likes

RIP I ordered my Evo 2WD in October last year and have been waiting a while too :(. It’s almost winter in Aus

1 Like

as I said you guys might be on the list as well because I don’t know who we are shipping to. we have alot of drives assembled , plenty and more to make

2 Likes

All good. My carvon Evo Dreams can wait a bit longer. It’s just nice to know what’s going on.

You deserve a medal for responding to us!

5 Likes

Pics look awesome! Nice job! :v::v:

3 Likes

Still no update on the XL’s… Makes me sad.

5 Likes

Literally just got your battery and you’re already rushing me bro. Spent 2 hours on it today and I’m still not done

5 Likes

no rush no rush sorry :frowning: was just pointing out my board is in the office :cry:

2 Likes

lol I’m pretty sure he missed you’re reference.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath over this update, this isn’t the first “Here’s a picture with drives!” update we have received. Until LHB actually get parts, I wouldn’t get excited. Nevertheless its still better than nothing.

Your right (gotcha! Nothing there!) :joy:

3 Likes

Totally agree, we’ve seen pictures of motor assemblies “ready” before but never actually got the parts assembled and made ready to ship.

Come on Carvon, give us some solid facts on actual deliveries to end users no matter how hard they are to swallow

1 Like