Carvon Discussion

people complain we no update people complain we no show pictures, it’s as clear as day what the pictures says there all there layed out ready for one last assembly with the rubber protection. People will be people and complain regardless of what it is. The shipping date I can’t really give u one because I honestly don’t know myself. it’s soon but giving a exact date is kinda impossible, we might finish all drives this week and ship we might not finish this week and next week they all get finished. it is soon very soon my friend trust me I am wanting to ship them out myself

5 Likes

What he said

I hope it’s actually in two weeks or so. Not like 2 weeks every 2 weeks in the last 3 months.

2 Likes

Lol. Translation: Jan 2019

2 Likes

am not here to argue with people, I just love this community and offered my service to help jerry finish the speed drives and exo’s for free for you guys which eventually lead me to start getting paid. Think what you want .

2 Likes

The skaterpillar

Thanks for the updates. While waiting 14 months isnt what I expected I am optimistic that this is going to be worth the wait

2 Likes

We are thankful for your updates man, we are just frustrated with the fact that Carvon as a whole knows that their customers are frustrated and want updates and yet they choose to ignore it.

What we all should be afraid of is that “CarvOn” is essentially ONE person, he has one guy still in school who helps out when he can and another guy who helps with videos when he can. Hopefully LHB will be able to churn the EVOs out quickly when he gets the parts…but at the end of the day It’s just Jerry because everyone else has a day job or school.

This is kinda the reason Enertion went the China route. Maybe this needs to happen with CarvOn when he creates the next project.

1 Like

edgeumacation(yes I know how to spell it) is crucial @Mikenopolis

2 Likes

your right

2 Likes

Plenty of 1 man shops out there that manage to ship things out and communicate with their clients. There are no excuses for leaving us hanging .

4 Likes

@Dark180 I wasn’t making an excuse for Jerry. You didn’t quote my “afraid” part. What I was saying is that if anything happens to Jerry we’re all f$%ked

he needs to ride my 4wd evo, bad luck Brian

(shakes head)

2 Likes

@b264 hehehe. I’m going to start replying like that to him all the time. He literally doesn’t see it.

2 Likes

Is there anyone who can ask Jerry in person in what kind of timeframe these will be shipped out to us? Because if it will take another couple months that’s fine but I’m just gonna order some mounts and motors and finish my street board with a temp belt drive then…

2 Likes

Something missing in this picture:

4 Likes

So other than @cdn did someone received something already?

both @b264 preorders sold to @caustin

4 Likes