Carvon Discussion

Let me know if anyone else drops out, I was just behind @deucesdown. I don’t want to bug u on this, I just want to get in if I can. Thanks for organizing as always.

Cam

I’m in, doing the payment now

what r u trying to say bro, u calling me anal? if so you are correct.

well, thanks to those who have been sending info, it’s being recorded here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gS4MaaqFRx7BhjPE01LIXveuybK3aTzRKJiTXPxDKWE/edit?usp=sharing

recorded …

This thread is like fire. payment sent. Thanks again Jerry, @Michaelinvegas @thisguyhere (I’m sending PM with email+transactionID)

Dude need more people like you bro

1 Like

I’d like to apply to be a carvon reseller at this point LOL. Like a money printing machine…

Hahah you think I make money on this hahah

1 Like

Wait I’m still laughing

3 Likes

Wheeeewwwww…man that was a good laugh :laughing:… Anyway… yeah this ain’t the first time Lol

1 Like

Thank you Michaelinvegas and Carvon, we appreciate it! :heart_eyes:

No I think you actually lose a lot of personal time doing this that you get paid nothing for.

I think Carvon is making a killing on these though. If they could get their production to match the demand right now, it’d be big bucks

1 Like

It’s kind of weird, there wasn’t this kind of urgency when Jerry did the kickstarter including v3 motors, nor when he put the v4 motors up for sale on his site.

Now it’s fire.

My theory, @bigboytoys and his crazy experiments.

And despite the hysteria in this thread, I still don’t see how Carvon makes any money. Seems more a labor of love. Gonna call out @hummie and @evoheyax for this too. Crazy hub/directdrive maniacs.

2 Likes

@Michaelinvegas @thisguyhere how do i pay?

link to payment details post:

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/official-carvon-v4-group-buy-closed-currently/36289/126

2 Likes

There wasn’t as many carvons out in the wild when that was going on. There also wasn’t a lot of proof that in-wheel or out-wheel hub motors could even compete with belts.

Now, there’s quite a bit of proof.

1 Like

Sent payment over to [email protected]

Lock me in please

Damn this is going fast! I am in for a set! or is it already full? Would Jeremy be willing to increase the limited run?

I’m afraid they were sold-out in 3 hours yesterday. :frowning: