Carvon Discussion

Could take payments in stages, not all at once

we should do bitcoin transactions…then none of this nonsense. or any other crypto for that matter. i’m done with fiat…

1 Like

Just make sure yal think about me in the future lol. The single mom, starving musician, and disabled vet. In other news. My kids are actually in bed letting me watch the football game in peace. Can’t wait to see your builds.

1 Like

wow that was fast, can I take a backup slot?

1 Like

I would like a set if available.

1 Like

@Mobutusan no…and you’ll thank me later

And Pay Jerry Direct At [email protected].

*Please do not do pay as friends and family.

**Please ref Carvon V4 Group Buy, indicate the number of sets, Black or Silver also please add your Full name and address as well

$499 plus the cost of shipping. If you have multiple sets in the US add an additional $10 to the shipping. Any place else add $20 to the shipping.

If you are buying and have the funds now. Please make payment.

For those that don’t have it yet, I am not sure how long Jerry will wait for payment. So, give me an idea and I will check with Jerry. If I cannot, he will obviously want people to fill in that spot. We aiming for January 2018 to send these out.

… if anything changes I’ll let you know.

Tell him I’ll build a quad, if only to test. :slight_smile: btw thanks for putting this together even if I don’t make it in.

I sent my order in for 2 pair

I’m in for 1. But can’t seem to edit the form

Haha, this thread is on fire! Nice job @Michaelinvegas !

2 Likes

Dude I’m keep on seeing in a million places asking Jerry to sell just the system…I was kinda tired of hearing it hahha

We got this on pause for a minute…cause we at the mark… trying to let the dust settle a minute lol

Yeah, Jerry is going to remember you talked him into this :joy: lol

Oh my, I really want a pair of these but that would make me want to build a new board and it’s all downhill from there.

Keep me in mind if it opens up. I was hoping that the minimum order quantity was just a minimum.

Damnit @Michaelinvegas. I promised my wallet that the last thing I’m buying this year was the carvon exo.

In this case MOQ is Min&Max Order Quantity :yum:

Don’t worry, these are shipping in January 2018 :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the exo is shipping February