Off-road rubber tire for Belt-motor Electric Skateboard

Why would you have the longer overhang facing outside? I also bought these wheels and had mounted them the same way as Bob’s picture.

1 Like

There’s some rubber smeared on them and the drilled holes need some sanding but idc about cosmetics like these. As long as the bearings fit properly and there is no wobbling.

1 Like

IMG_20181115_151825

4 Likes

yeah i also don’t care that much about it as long as everything fits good and the wheels work well in wet conditions with the added cushioning.

1 Like

Mine (the new set they sent) started to rattle after 2/3 days. I think that we need some sort on sleeve on the bearing because aluminum on steal doesn’t seal well. Ideas?

1 Like

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you’re telling me NOW?? :tired_face:

1 Like

Well, started yesterday. I think it solvable with some rubbing tape of some sort. Maybe the white tape they use to seal pipes? I don’t remember its name tho :frowning:

1 Like

Capture

2 Likes

What pulleys are you guys using for these wheels?

1 Like

Regular kegel

2 Likes

Overhang further absorbs road irregularities. Not that these wheels need it much due to round profile. Kegel core is offset and overhang should be outside. I expect this wheel to have the same design purpose. But, there’s no rule against it, if you want narrower profile it works too.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!

2 Likes

How do they feel compared to something like a 107 flywheel? If you’ve had that comparison experience.

I’m less interested in grip and more in soaking up bumps on the pavement.

2 Likes

Personally, I haven’t ridden 107mm, but I have 97mm 76a Reflex formula ABEC11, and Strom Esk8 wheels are A LOT more cushy. Almost too much to be honest because now the rolling resistance seems a little too high. But, if you want cushy and smooth rolling wheel that grips like pneumatic on Kegel core, there’s nothing like these. These work very well for rough roads. And, the machining is good enough to work well at least for me. The rubber/alu interface is not very cleanly finished but it’s pretty minor. I might fill up some of the holes to make it less cushy and for more range. Another difference from PU is noise. There no noise while rolling and when hitting cracks and bumps at speeds. Only motor sound. I think it’s great.

5 Likes

Thank you for that, I think you helped me make my mind up and try them out. They are going on a last mile board and will likely make up half the total weight but that’s not too much of a concern because I lift babies all day and dead weight sleeping babies make the gym look like a playground :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you for all users share your experencive. We need your feedback. Honest review. We will keep the good things and upgrade the bad things. Let’s do.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reminder, I didn’t notice this.I will tell the customer to change it. Thank you.Enthusiastic friends, enthusiastic forum.I love you.

1 Like

I love you too bob. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster but I think we’ve reached a point in our relationship where I’m not afraid to admit it.

1 Like

Ah, young eskate love.

I love it.

1 Like

Back on topic though. Mine arrived with bearings even though I’m pretty sure I said no to them. So thanks for the bearings, they are in the bin haha.

20181129_193907

I’m waiting for parts but will do a solid review on these sometime soon™

8 Likes