NoWinds first commercial Board : Leiftech E-Snowboard

Payment sent

1 Like

Got it Ready. Will ship on Monday. Waiting for your Qualitycheck (-;

1 Like

Ok well I go away on tuesday and will be back on the following tuesday and I will check it then

1 Like

I received the new center wheels whilst I was away

IMG-20190311-WA0007 IMG-20190311-WA0009

Tomorrow I will test fit them and let you guys know but they look great @Nowind :ok_hand:

7 Likes

When you take off the mounts for installing the new wheels, do you mind taking pics of the metal mounts (both of them) for me please ??

Yeah sure, what are you looking for exactly so I can make sure I get it for you?

some straight pictures from top view, side view, just to be able to have some schematic out of it

Ok I will put a tape measure in the shot so you can scale it in CAD or photoshop

1 Like

20190311_155201 20190311_155109 20190311_155117 20190311_155227 20190311_155243 20190311_155252

5 Likes

nice thank you very much ! One last thing, can you confirm me the dimensions of the motor is 4550 ?

1 Like

I know nothing about working with VESC, but I came off my leiftech board on the weekend and it went over the edge of a small foot bridge and into the water. Scooped it out pretty quick but looks like it has cooked the pcb. How hard is it to swap over to a VESC system for an absolute rookie? I’ve heard people talking about programming the settings on them, what programs do I use, what are the rookie mistakes to avoid etc

Well you came in the right place, but maybe not the right topic :wink: Vesc are being talked about here a lot, so I would advice you to read a little, you’re answer will soon arrive and you’ll be able to see all the settings you want But don’t worry it’s not complicated

1 Like

Cheers mate thanks. I’ll do that

1 Like

Do you have anymore of these kits available for sale? I would love to purchase one from you. Amazing project!

1 Like

Yeah you can still chime in. Got some delays, actually moving. Looking for get shipped every kit next week.

2 Likes

Nice ! Waiting mine with eager (can you even say that ? I’m french so yeaaah)

2 Likes

@Nowind or anyone else, one set for sale? I dont think I need pulleys if you have D shaft. In EU.

1 Like

@Nowind, I’m also interested in a set! What you’ve done looks really great!

1 Like

What do you think about converting a freebord to a lieftech?

I found this cheap freeboard missing only the casters (that I would be replacing with my own belt drive ones anyway)

Might try to make my own slip rings… Or maybe just try to use the wind turbine ones and have them sticking up out of the deck 2" right in the way of my feet. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I really thought about that but at the end the hassle is not worth it Small slipring made for turbine are too high, won’t fit below the deck, you will need to make them poke out and that will make the ride impossible and pancake slipring are not made to go at ~30A, and custom ones (I asked different company) fall under the price of 170/200 $ per piece… so not worth it when you can get the whole drive thing fr 150$ each at leiftech (they were selling some old stock), with motor and everything

1 Like