NoWinds first commercial Board : Leiftech E-Snowboard

Ok I thought it was “on hold”.

Is it Ok to have axle without D-Shape for me?

still up for it, I just sent you an email for the paypal quote!

OKAY

OKAY

OKAY

:sunglasses::muscle::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

whats going on then guys? are we on? I havent received any info yet

I guess Jens like most of us has ohter stuff on the burner: I received a quote but it wasnt the right one, sent an email back, but no answer yet :wink:

1 Like

Ordered the Boros… we are on

2 Likes

Hey

@BigBrit Did you send a Payment?

I got payments from : @DavidC - 1x Without D-Shape FRANCE @rookietwo - 2x FRANCE @Lionzion - 1x USA

So i need some meassuring from you (-;

You didnt send me a PM asking for payment sorry, whats the paypal? I will look at taking mine apart to measure for you nowind

Ok @Nowind I took my pulley apart and drew up some dimensions. these were measured with a pair of digital calipers. The measurement is from the edge of the metal wheel housing to the edge of the shaft like this leiftech%20pulley

Here are the dimensions

leiftech%20pulley%20shaft%20drawing

I just realised I didnt reference the diameter of the shaft, which is obviously 8mm

3 Likes

Hey guys I just purchased my Leif but I’m in Australia so waiting for shipping. I’m interested in what battery upgrades people have done? I’ve read these run a 24volt AC system. I’m a bit of a noob when it comes to the battery side of things but can it be converted over to a dc system? Or has anyone been able to switch to LiPo batteries or would it require a full motor esc conversion?

1 Like

And love the wheel mod @Nowind

7S LifePO4 equals to 6S LiPo

No need for changing the ESCs if you switch LifePO4 to Lipo, at the condition voltage remains the same

@BigBrit Thank you Sir. Great Technical Drawing my friend. Perfect.

BUT :slight_smile: This puncture where the clip sits cant produce by myself. (I can ask for external manufactoring but this will rise the price IMO) I was not aware that this is actually the version they sold. Mine wheelpulley has a setscrew…

I switched to 8S Lipos after changing ESC (-;

THANKS

1 Like

Mine also has a set screw as well as the circlip. Perhaps the circlip notch is not required

Also no problems on the drawing, you need someting to go on

1 Like

Thats good to know. Where are you located Bro?

Hi @Nowinds , I think we had a little miscommunication in our emails: -You sent me a quote for 2 pairs -I replied I wanted one pair( cf this thread i had changed my mind) and I have not made the payment yet. I am waiting for the one pair paypal quote to send you the money. Peace out bro!

For the technical point of view we dont need the circlips with loctite and grubscrew :slight_smile: )

Reading UK, you shipped me a direct drive kit a few months ago

I am still also waiting for a paypal invoice

Yeah you are right Sir. Send a new qoute for one pair.

I think its absolutely okay this way

@BigBrit Yes i know but was not sure with Location send you a PM

Will do a Pair of Boros and send to you for test fitting. If everything is okay i do the other ones

1 Like

Yeah I have no problems with you sending me to test fit but I am away nearly the whole of March, just so you know. I go to Hong Kong for a week then back for 2 days then 3 weeks in Mexico. April is no problems

If you can get it to me so that its at my house on or before the 11th March I can quickly test it before I go away again

1 Like

I just sent the payment :wink:

1 Like