Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

So it’s a simple as connecting the two packs together with a plug and play parallel connector? Thanks for the info AreaKruzer.

1 Like

Yup. Pretty much.

1 Like

Sweet as, cheers mate.

Really? I saw This thread and was convinced I couldn’t.

Hi there, a quick question for anyone using enertion focboxes, where do i connect an external power switch to the unit. Every esc ive used in the past has one built in. thanks in anticipation

you would plug the the focbox into your anti spark switch and then into your battery of your board

1 Like

thanks man ive sorted it with a battery switch.

Hmm stepped down axle. Must be a noob because I haven’t heard this term before carvon. I’m assuming these speed drives use 10 mm bearings since the 8 mm won’t fit? It’s just weird because the 10 mm fit snuggly around my surfrodz axle like normal but are loose around the carvon axle. I dunno, any clarification?

If anyone cares I got this taken care of. I had to sand the axle on one side down to fit the 8mm

1 Like

Is there a way to use the dial instead of trigger on a 2.4ghz mini wireless controller like in photo?

Yep, just move the ppm lead to channel 2 in the RX.

2 Likes

Do i have to take it apart?

The ppm lead on the speed controller…

1 Like

Ok i get ya what if mine is already in channel 2?

Move it to ch1.

2 Likes

Thanks that was a simple fix. That feels more ergonomic in my hand and i dont feel like ill bump the throttle by mistake youre the man mmaner :facepunch: i mean that to be a fist bump

2 Likes

I’m glad you claified the fist bump :grinning:

4 Likes

Lol why is there a face punch emoji and not fist bump?

2 Likes

Does anyone have some focbox limit setting suggestions for single motor 10s3p 30q 170kv Sensored foc 16t - 36t pulleys ? Thanxx

It depends on what your motor max is most likely it will be 60a and maybe -40a for motor min. Bat max 45a batt min -12.