Noob question thread! ๐Ÿ˜€ ask your questions here!

THIS. iโ€™d much rather make a high end single board than an unreliable, low quality dual. iโ€™ve had both (and low quality single, high ass quality dual)

if you have the budget i obviously recommend making a high end dual, theyre just soooo much more fun, really spices up the commute. you can build one for about $1250.

4 Likes

What size belt should I buy. I did the measurements like the website says and it says I 305 so I bought 305 and 310 and I can not get the belt on or close and it is already tight. I have a 15T motor pulley and a 36T wheel pulley with dual idlers. I checked on here and people said 325 would be to look and possibly 320 would be too big so the next size that can be found is 310.

What is the center-to-center distance of the motor shaft and the wheel axle? Do you have a photo?

LoL inches :rofl:

So, is that about 68.25mm then? If my math and photo dissection skills are accurate

@marcmt88 might know

Sorry all my rulers are inches

Your setup requires a 320mm belt. I have them size available, PM me if interested.

1 Like

Well I had bought the 310 and 305 so I had an option so Iโ€™ll have to see if I can have the company send me the 320 as an exchange.

1 Like

This might seem a stupid question!!! But how the hell do i upload my photos on here??? Im hopeless when it comes to computers an stuff?

@Dougz Click on the icon showing up arrow and select your images from your systemโ€™s directory or Simply copy paste the link of the images after uploading them to any site like www.imgbb.com

Can you use a sensorless motor with a Vesc? How would it detect and program it?

Yes these ores motors just make it so you can start from a standstill. Both motors styles are configured the same minus the hall detection parts.

Is there a rule of thumb to determine which side you should mount the motor on a single-motor build? Back heel-side?

Hey man if you want my opinion, I think Acton Blink Lite would be the right board for you.

Also this guide helped me a lot when I bought my electric board. They also have a section for budget boards.

How big is the motor?

Itโ€™s 6374 190kv (10S3P)

yo thinking about this i also really like the Blink Lite.

You could do either front our back. Alot of people like the motor sticking out the back of the board

If I choose to place it in the back, does it matter if itโ€™s on the back-left side vs. the back-right side?

Can sb explain me how is works? (And the difference between batt max 20 and 40?) Batt max is f.ex 30A, while motor max may be even 80A. I do not get it.