Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

Simplest way would be a dual vesc like the unity so it would be 1 module in the front and one in the back.

The settings are actually pretty conservative. What’s motors and size battery.

1 Like

image my battery is a 10s 2p battery with 18650’s a 40A bms although they don’t discharge very fast

Nvm… didn’t read

What are the batteries that are used? And did you put shrink wrap over the bullet connectors when you connected them to the vesc bullet connectors

yes i put shrink wrap. my batteries are bad to say the least. i have bought 30Q’s this is the data sheet https://engineering.tamu.edu/media/4247819/ds-battery-panasonic-18650ncr.pdf the c ratting is 2c :persevere: I also tried 2 3s lipos in series. they are 1800mah 25c

I am on holiday and shipping was cheaper so I wanted to get esk8 parts whilst I was in America. I have order the mboards 8355 motor and the 10s belt driven motor as well as the premium motor mount, the complete 36t abec pulley system and 2 lipo batteries. Now I want to know how to bring these parts back on a plane?..

not sure if the lipos will be allowed

sorry i forgot to direct the message to you

The data sheet is for a Panasonic battery not the 30Q

The only issue you may run into is the lipos

those are the batteries i have now. i ordered the 30q

I have check and the lipos are under 100wh . Will I have to take everything on carry on? And has anyone else done this before?

You should be fine just make sure they are packed safely maybe get a fire bag for lipos

Yes, you can run 4 paired to the same controller if you get the right controller. I know the Mini Remote supports multiple receivers. I don’t know about other ones. A lot don’t.

Do you have a source for the Mini remote on AliExpress or taobao?

No, just vendors on this forum or banggood

1 Like

Banggood is fine by me

1 Like

I highly recommend vendors here like @psychotiller but if you want, banggood has it. It’s not really any cheaper though, and you don’t get the service you’d get from a local vendor. And you wait forever for shipping. And, if there’s a problem…

Only way I recommend that is if you need more than one receiver, and even then still you can just get extra receivers from eBay.

1 Like

My only issue is getting it to Australia cheaply. I can get it on Banggood for $20aud with free shipping, on psychotiller.com it’s $107aud. I’m only buying it as a spare anyway, so I’m not fussed about getting it anytime soon or anything, thanks for the help though it’s greatly appreciated

1 Like