No Longer Just Gauging Interest: Maytech 100A ESC Group Buy

Put me down for one

…but apparently (as with the new Hobby King SK8 motor) we (yes, WE, WE, WE in this forum) are the only souls in the entire Milky Way with a deep interest in these technologies. “WE are the tip of the spear” sort of speak. Not only we bring to life, out in the open, technologies that been sitting there for a while without sparkling much interest from the community (any community, RC, Esk8, Drone, etc).

A point in reference, when you search ‘Maytech 100A ESC’:point_down:

Thats WE :point_up_2: in the first two hits, revolting Google’s SEO the last couple of hours. But the most interesting part is hit #4"Maytech 120A 12S brushless ESC for electric skateboards"

WTHck ?? :astonished:

Shouldn’t we be getting that one rather than the 100A one?

Though that one doesn’t have the HV-UBEC…

1 Like

You have also interest in ESCapes, 300A VESC also in my ESC… What doesn’t interest you? :smiley:

10 Likes

I am thinking that it’s the same vesc 4.12 based just overclocked with heatsink so it would be able handle 100A :smiley: That’s what I am thinking because dimensions and sizes doesn’t look like they added something more apart the case…

1 Like

Dude can I not cheak out other ESC’s? I haven’t said I buying any of these except for the ESCape. I’m still wanting to learn about the other ones available.

If I see something that is similar to something I planning on getting in going to check it out. You don’t only comment on items that you specifically own do you? If course not, we all are able to learn about all the products offered on the forum.

The 300A vesc was just bringing it up for discussion. Regarding yours, I’d like to know more about it, but I haven’t seen much about it yet.

Sorry, bro to tell you the truth but you are “buying” everything in this forum :wink: It’s not monopoly :slight_smile: Your words at the moment means nothing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back on topic… Based on dimensions it looks original VESC pcb size so I guess my idea of them just putting heatsink is kinda correct…

Yeah, that comment you posted was from many months ago when I was asking about that 500 euro vesc. It’s been many months since then, I think it’s clear that I’m not going to buy that. Granted I showed a lot of interest when I first got on the forum, but I don’t do that anymore. Just could you please forget anything I may have said months ago. I realized I was over doing things. I’ve since chilled out. Thank you.

1 Like

given there’s like none other than us interested in this stuff it seems, thanks for the reminder pixelsilva, …im all for anyone enthusiastic about anything and I do the same thing all the time. 3 years ago diyelectricskateboards dexter was probably pretty annoyed, but I bought and returned stuff…this is all interesting talk of what the options are to me. in my eyes if we had more exposure there would be thousands of people as enthusiastic as uig. its not my battle but its a reoccurring thing. he writes me lots of questions. thought provoking questions I like. sure he says he wants to buy stuff but as long as he doesn’t buy them and then return them!!!. I’m a fan

3 Likes

Thank you, truly, I really appreciate you saying that… Been getting hammered with that kind of comments for weeks, and especially the last few days.

People want to see their options, and ask questions about something they may not understand. I’m always respectful to everyone… so I’m kinda confused when people get mad at me for asking about a product. So many members on here comment on more things than I do but they don’t get hassled. And I’m always meet with ‘well what could you know you haven’t even built one yet’ which I say I would have built one long ago but I’ve been waiting for all the parts to be made and ready to ship, so I’m being patient and learning all I can in the mean time.

Anyway, thank you Hummie. And I wasn’t directing these comments at anyone specifically so please no one get offended over this… I like everyone on the forum, this is a great community :smile:

2 Likes

you need a tougher picture beside your name but keep your cool attitude

1 Like

Lol I’ll see what I can do, haha :wink:

Seems like some mods. Soft switch, I think it means like on/off antispark?

The second one reads like they split it into two PCB’s, which is a big change. Its quite common for hobby esc’s.

Can it run FOC reliable? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just a note I have original matech 4.12 vesc running on 12s / BLDC for more than a year without issue.

@pixelsilva We are the most powerful esk8 force on earth. We own the skaternet.

1 Like

This is before shipping, obviously.

The quote for 20 units just arrived and with shipping and fees it is $2594 and change. That means my $120 quote posted here will be inadequate to cover the cost of the units and will have to go up to $130.

That’s still a decent discount off MSRP, but it is more than originally posted so that may affect interest.

I’m interested, put me down for 2 if the price is responsible…

Get me out…

1 Like