Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Shipped yet? @Hummie, im ready and awaiting to send some shipping money

1 Like

All packed n getting ride to po now

9 Likes

I know your username here and what you ordered under that name but no connecting between the username here and amount of decks with your physical addresses and emails.

just add up on the google doc how many you ordered at the beginning (I see some of you have a ā€œ2ā€ there and I assume thatā€™s two decks). others who ordered two or 4 post that up quicklyā€¦and everyone put your email you paid from too please.

You mean retake the survey? Or is there a way to edit a spreadsheet?

cant you just add to it now. your amount of decks and email

Yeah not sure what doc you are talking about. There was a form we filled out. No doc or sheet that Iā€™ve seen shared unless I missed something.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeu6bQXuUOk0YA5d3nmwET7xoNTkD1YkChZ3kOovZqo_jat-Q/viewform cant you all add your amount of decks ordered and email?

cant you just put it just in front of where you typed your physical address?

(2 people have done this by writing a ā€œ2ā€ there, which I assume is the decks and not their address, but then I also have some "1"s and not sure if that is your address. write ā€œ(# decks)ā€ at the beginning, and then your email address next, and then your physical address please

otherwise thereā€™s a person who ordered 2 and another who ordered 4 and donā€™t know which of you. and havenā€™t been able to verify payment.

by 3pm, in 4 hours, hopefully the questionable 4 decks and the other 2 decks ordered by individuals this can be figured and iā€™ll get them over to the po and out.

That link is for the survey, at least I cannot modify my previous responseā€¦ I just retook the survey

Just to clarify, i only need one (1) deck. However, i completed this form 3 times as per your request.

@craigthemachine but is your email on it and ā€œ(1)ā€? sorry for the confusion but realized the form doesnā€™t have the needed info

yes it is, [email protected]. (1) board going to the 6707 NW 7th Street address.

okā€¦okā€¦I figured it out. theres another option and I think I see all the emails and deck number. du. never used it before. this solves it. sorry. figured

THERES NO NAMES CONNECTED WITH PEOPLE.

everyone wrote their address and no name? why is that? and now Iā€™m being told I shouldnā€™t send things without a name. is it ok should I send to everyone without the names and just addresses?

Updated the form

post names at the beginning of the address spot if you havenā€™t done that already. some of you have but maybe 3/4 have not.

I just resubmitted the form. I think the reason why we didnā€™t include our name inside the address field is because generally most websites ask for the name inside a separate form field, separate from the mailing address. I know for me, it just didnā€™t cross my mind that I hadnā€™t put down a name, since I had entered my ā€˜screen nameā€™. Fixed now :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the hellā€¦ I checked the responses and there was a (2) next to my name. I only bought one deck. I donā€™t know how to edit it.

was all good to go and then decided to just ship to people who had names attached.
I guess it will have to wait till Tuesday I guess with the holiday. sadly they sit here in boxes and probably for the best without names attached. Only the 4 people with a name attached went out

Olson Lydia M. Ngai craig smith.

so by Tuesday get your names on there please

and please pay me back the shipping. wish figuring the shipping costs was easier.

2 Likes

Money sent!

1 Like

My name wasnā€™t there? I updated the survey a while ago