Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

saw only 4 names attached to addresses at the time of departure and still don’t know if yours is up there now.

the only new names on there are Xavier john king

and the 4 older names. I guess you don’t see what I see but make sure your name is in the spot that now asks for your name and address

and it seems not to be working with some people. pm me your name and your address and I can attach it. so if you have that done by Tuesday it goes out

@Hummie. Just paid :wink:. Nice to see the correct zip code.

1 Like

And better packing. The old box I made was amazingly thin.

Discount ten bucks for no packing (for science) and another 20 for a blem board anyone?

Crap just saw this…updated sorry for that…

Is the blem board something a little paint will fix? Pics? I probably can’t get more, but in a couple weeks I’d you still have it I’ll probably take it off your hands.

$30 off? I’m in. How much should I send you?

90$ plus shipping. Needs be sanded on board outer cut.

Updated the form :expressionless:

I resubmitted the form. I paid the initial sum earlier this year. Let me know what the shipping difference is and I’ll get it to you.

Damn, shoulda jumped on that … :blush:

1 Like

ill just pm all of you after I ship and get shipping costs from you that way.

1 Like

@Hummie

not sure if this helps or adds to the shipping effort but i removed the duplicates and cleaned it up.

maybe you can append tracking no. and total shipping cost to this sheet then just refer ppl to it so you don’t have to send 30 PMs to each person.

i’ve also pm’d you a copy with names and address.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vxeNLiF8VAYU5f-aTMMrZj_ppjgf8x1bDkdsMQSLS74

2 Likes

@thisguyhere

line 21 & 22 are the same… delete one of them (1 board only)

yup I see it, corrected

2 Likes

they all fucking sit here in boxes and when I get a ride to the po I can send, but…im not sending them because out of the first 6 decks out, at total around 110$ shipping 40$ hasn’t shown and is missing yet in action. I’m pissed. my own fault. how about you all send me 20$ for shipping per deck. this way I don’t get pissed off.

you send the 20$ and it goes out then

2 Likes

I sent my payment with a tip and I got the deck today. :wink::wink: people.

2 Likes

I just sent my shipping fee to you.

@ARetardedPillow @Bigben @bimmer @Blacksheep @Bruskater @Chsknight @clistpdx @Colson003 @craigthemachine @Devilmycry

please send hummie $20 shipping per deck

[email protected]

@Dmaxx @DrJeff @egzplicit @Jumpman @L3chef @lazopm @Minderacer @monkey32 @Scoo_B_SK8 @ShawnyP

[email protected]

@squishy654 @stewii @TarzanHBK @trancejunkiexxl @Winfly

[email protected]