New VESC from China. Seems like not only Maytech is making VESC's now

I too am having troubles when accelerating or braking with any sort of gusto… :face_with_monocle:

FYI, I’m currently running a 10S 5P Samsung VT6 pack and balance externally, that’s what the large blue cap is :+1:

1 Like

Off topic, but are your balance wires individually fused? What the big lumps here.

All those wire stuffed in there kinda makes me nervous. I would put in a few blobs of hotglue or something that prevents the wires rubbing on each other from vibration. And insulate any sharp edges. The wire insulation can wear down from vibration faster then you might expect.

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your comments.

Yes, each balance wire is individually fused and plus all wires are silicone type insulation.

Once the lid goes down its all pretty well kept in place as there’s thin foam on top of the lid.

I have also applied extra insulation where needed and each of the fuses are double heat shrinked.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Brucey0 … if you put screen shots of your software config, someone will answer it. Might be max amps is too low, but I’ll leave it to the experts. There are plenty of them on here. Cheers

Excellent retro. I really like the heatsink riser. We have been playing with evolve retros. image image image image

2 Likes

What app is that?

Xmatic IOS App