New TB110 Really Big Wheels

I see there’s an option for the TB 110mm wheels in blue… do you have a pic of those?

Tb110 isn’t available in blue yet only black. Maybe soon we’ll also include blue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would go with htd270-5m belt and move the motor back…

1 Like

@mmaner

I’m curious how you settled on 39 teeth

Like the so called ‘Evolve 33T paradox’ from their 32T pulley.

2 Likes

Hey there, my order shipped yesterday and I need to know what batch of wheels I got so I can confirm with 3d servisas if the cores are flipped or if they were corrected. Id like my wheel adapter to be perfect on the geardrive i ordered, I plan to race with this board.

Order number: 18744

2 Likes

@RedBaron - Current wheels are flipped but I believe 3DServisas adapter works with both? @b264

3 Likes

When are the correct version going to be available?

No ETA yet but working on it. Quickest and easiest fix for any typical kegel adapter would just be to add 5.5/6mm heatshrink on the ends of the 10 legs on the kegel adapters. That should make any kegel adapter fit if it’s standard or a flipped core.

1 Like

Yep. Just as @torqueboards said. 3DServisas works with flipped and not flipped cores. The posts on the pulleys are longer so it won’t matter at all.

1 Like

Would you have to modify standard caliber?

The 5.5 - 5.6mm diameter x 19.5mm long pins on @3DServisas work with both flipped and unflipped, yes.

The 19.5mm is the absolute minimum length for them to work on both.

1 Like

Yes just like the old enertion pulleys. The TB 218mm truck works you just have to shave down a spacer a bit.

Man, I can’t wait for mine to come in!

2 Likes

Finally got to try my TB110 out today for a short 15min ride. I looove them, but I really need more torque now, my single drive is having a bit of a hard time. I’m riding 15 - 36 now on a 10S. It’s comfortable but a bit more torque would be nice.

1 Like

15/40 is much better :slight_smile:

16/44 is even better than that

These feel and look premium for sure. Can’t wait to ride them, all im waiting on now is the haya and the gear drives to start my build.

20190506_141013

7 Likes

I have 15/48 with 10S and 190kv.

1 Like

What top speed do you get?

More than I need. :slight_smile: I get about 37 km/h with RPM limited to 40k. I should be able to do more than 50 km/h if I remove the RPM limit.

1 Like

That’s perfect