New TB110 Really Big Wheels

@torqueboards - I have the torque board dual motor kit (mounts pulleys etc 218 trucks) 16t motor with the Allen key bolts and 36t wheel pulley … mounted inward… currently running inward with with 265mm belts if I want to run the 110 mm will I be able to get them to fit with simply different belts? What length would you recommend? 280? 300? I am running dual 6374 Tb motors … there isn’t much clearance currently with the 97mm to the motor pulley about 4mm… any suggestions?

@Balth81 Yeah, you would be able to fit it. You just need longer belts. We’ll confirm the belt size soon once we test it. To gain added clearance, you just need to extend the belt size so that’s not really an issue.

We should get the new 110s sometime the upcoming week!

image image

21 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::money_mouth_face: holy hell those look good.

Can i trade you a set of superflys? Lol

1 Like

Also forgot we have some 44T 15mm Kegel Pulleys (bolt on though). Totally, forgot I have them but good thing I do :smile:

@PatRocks lol

8 Likes

I’m not hearing a no…

lol means :expressionless: no comment :crazy_face:

1 Like

@torqueboards when’s the $110 sale end?? I want to order 2 sets but want to make sure I get matching belts and pulleys as well and being international I want to get them all at once so I can get free shipping :wink:

1 Like

@Balth81 - Send us an email. We should know by tomorrow once we test fit everything.

1 Like

@torqueboards Thanks mate will email now :slight_smile: update email sent to your help email address which I had from previously.

2 Likes

How’d the test fit go Dexter? @torqueboards

@torqueboards

I bought a 36T 12mm pulley with my TB110 set but I actually wouldn’t mind getting a 40T instead! With a belt that would fit.

Only have 36T and 44T atm. You can use 44T w/ a 300mm Belt for our V4 Mounts Regular. @Jansen @Balth81

We’ll have 40T in the near future. @louwii

Only bolt through atm. 44T 15mm photo below.

6 Likes

May use 36t on these wheels for my cruiser but I am interested in 32t cause I’m probably going to get another set of these for my 4wd too.

We’ll have 32T for our new pulleys once I test it. @Battosaii

2 Likes

You know I promised myself no more pre-orders.

But I see a picture of product ready to go, and the word of @longhairedboy that they are gonna be good.

See I just couldn’t help myself.

4 Likes

@torqueboards what belt size with 36t?

@Balth81 Standard 265mm or 280 should work.

@Marsrover001 They should be coming in this week hopefully :smile:

1 Like

@torqueboards I am running 265 with 6374 motors on the v4’s with 97mm and there is literally 4mm gap can you show me a picture of how it should be set up? image

@Balth81 You’ll want a 280mm for 16/36 with 110s. I’ll confirm at the shop tomorrow.

@torqueboards thanks so much I will look forward to confirmation …

1 Like