New Kid on the Block: Hoyt St. Electric Skate

Do the batteries connect and become one big battery or do you swap them one at a time? How do the batteries connect?

1 Like

For relevancy

1 Like

A company from my neck of the woods… Those mounts look great. Without precision-made everything is on this board I would have liked to see some of the Precision trucks. Think it’s funny they named the wheels zoobomb seeing no one gets to bomb it really anymore.

2 Likes

who in the fuck wants to buy a board with no grip :thinking:

1 Like

How much $?

1 Like

US duh! I would get laser cut grip and designs. With CF and Bamboo deck I want that material to show. Maybe just put some grip in the front and back? I also imagine our fellow butt boarder would appreciate not ripping up his pants.

That mount with the rounded edges are so nice.

On another note. Am I the only one that… for a split second see “Holy Shit” when I look at their logo?

8 Likes

Looks like pricing is on their website: link here

1 Like

Eugene local here! Would be fun to tour their shop next time I am in the Portland area.

2 Likes

Price $1999 dollars.

These guys are awesome. The boards are pretty sweet. Anyone in PDX should come skate with us. Group ride tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What part of town are you in @Skunk?

1 Like

Me or @ZackoryCramer lol

3 Likes

I’m down in Eugene now

3 Likes

Oh nice! Me too. Do you live in Eugene or are you visiting?

1 Like

No way. I live in Eugene… I’m not alone…

2 Likes

Can we buy these motor mounts from HOYT or do they only come with their boards… don’t see an option on their website?

1 Like

are those zoobombs straight aliexpress. or am i crazy… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They don’t sell drive train parts, they said they need to conserve components for whole boards

1 Like

Dam, what a flippin bummer! Someone on here needs to add the spring loaded tension idlers thing to some of the motor mounts that people have already designed. Love the idlers, but would be cool to not have to ever adjust them by hand cause those little screws and especially the nuts on the inside of the mount can be a pain!

Anyone want to volunteer…? I am a buyer… lol. Wish I knew how to build some or I’d do it myself

1 Like

They’re doing an AMA on Reddit right now for those interested https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/9j5fje/hoyt_electric_skateboards_ama_live_now/

2 Likes