Hoyt St. Esk8 Bag

Go buy your own

Hoyt St Electric Skate Bag preview

Uncut—— Raw like sushi :sushi:

Not sure about the bag, but I like the remote.

https://www.hoytskate.com/collections/accessories/products/speed-puck-remote-control-and-receiver

$211 for a remote…wow I dig the bag. And those bamboo enclosures are sexy.

It kinda reminds me of a Tim Burton movie…Like it’s a missing eye :eye: of a really big stuffed and alive rag doll… but hey that’s just me hahah

1 Like

Those motor mounts look bad ass with the auto tensioner. I’d try a set. Although expensive and deservingly so, the quality looks exceptional and the 3 separate 90wh batteries that hook up together and be separated for airline travel is genius. I can see all the boosted guys jumping on this. They need a bit of advertising and the ability to pump these out and they can be a market leader.

Problem is you rarely see quality like this able to scale up easily especially for a small company.

3 Likes

Those motor mounts are sexy. To bad they don’t sell them alone. I might grab some of thier wheels tho.

Relevant thread

1 Like

The battery packs are FAA compliant with most airlines (except spirit) because they state they are each battery pack are under the 100 WH limit and can be carried on airlines. They use Lithium ion Samsung 25r, is it 10s3p?

image image

1 Like

That’s really nice and clean , I wonder if their BMS system are on the battery pack themselves or just connected to the system the batteries are In.

I can see them offering a 30Q system In The future for better preformance for a high price. Smart to start with 25r to cut price down potentially.

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas I love how your vid is just cringy enough :smiley:

1 Like