New in: TRAMPA's Orrsum Longboard with 6.5 inch URBAN TREADS

No BMS… No space for it, no need for it. Such a pack hardly drifts and balancing it while charging is more than enough cell care. 12S5P 20700: No need to charge it beyond 90% or discharge below 20% of its capacity.

Any 3rd party review yet?

Frank (@trampa) , tell me…can I cut that hump over the trucks plate? So annoying. Messes with my intention to use those trucks on my build (Top Mount) …don’t tell me to use that drop-thru basplate adaptor which adds even more height!

1 Like

If you use the adaptor, the truck will have the same hight as a standard skate truck (e.g. Caliber). Same steering geometry, same position of pivot cup, same steering angle, same position of Kingpin. The base on these simply sits lower and the adaptor brings the base back to regular hight.

If you want to mount them drop through, you can. This will drop your deck super low, about 15mm lower than usual drop through. If you mount them with the hump sitting inside the deck (base below deck), you will have the same effect like mounting a regular truck drop through, but nothing will stand prone of the top surface of the board, which is an advantage.

You can’t cut the hump, it houses the pivot cut.

3 Likes

Thank for the explanation. A few other things: how much is the usable axle lenght? Could you take the axle? If is interchangable, are there any more axle lenghts we could use?

For sale, slightly used with 12S 10000mAh battery and charger and remote + super nice board bag. Can be picked up either in Berlin or in Budapest. 1600€. Sold in one piece only! Sold for personal reasons. The Board is in very good conditions and has hardly been used. Colour is RED/BLACK.

It is this Board (exactly this very one). https://www.instagram.com/p/Blsc2uMAszV/

contact @mgabor

Frank

2 Likes

2nd Orssom in the house

image image image

4 Likes

Woah! What do you need a 2nd one for?

the 1st sold after my 1st ride…with pretty decent amount of money of course :money_mouth_face:…so i bought the 2nd one…

2 Likes

Bonjour Pourriez vous me dire la longueur totale du orrsom ? (Longueur totale, roues et moteurs compris) Merci d’avance Cordialement, Fabrice

1 Like

http://www.trampaboards.com/trampas-orrsom-single-motor-electric-longboard-with-65-inch-urban-treads-tyres-on-hypa-or-superstar-wheels-p-25652.html

• Tip to Tip Deck Length - 995mm or 39 Inch
  • add for motors

hope this helps!

3 Likes

Hi just wondering if the 12 fifty trucks are the same profile as the caliber ll trucks? I need to save some $$$ and I have caliber motor mounts laying around already.

Do other caliber 2 motor mounts fit these trucks?

Not the same profile. You would need to file. Motors to the back also require longer mounts.

And what about TB218? Do they have the same profile? I also want to use some mounts designed for Caliber or TB218.

Thanks.