New in: TRAMPA's Orrsum Longboard with 6.5 inch URBAN TREADS

The Orrsum has a mild concave. You hardly feel it, but it gives a nice bit of extra grip.

3 Likes

What would be the difference between the orsoom and a urban carver in the riding experience sense? Same carving feeling?

The Carver can definitely turn harder, but the Orrsum is also pretty agile. On the Carver we refer the battery on top of the board, while the Orrsum has the battery below the deck. The Orrsum is stiffer, the carver can be more flexy, depending on Ply rating. Both boards are a lot of fun!

2 Likes
2 Likes

this is nice!

The dual is even nicer! Rocket!

Orrsom%20Mark_Top_blue_blueOrrsom%20InsideOrrsom%20Mark_Bottom_blue

10S5P 20700 Cells inside Mark’s Orrsom Board. 60Km realistic minimum range. 50Km/h flat out.

10 Likes

Looks beautiful

Are you guys using the integrated NRF for the remote?

Possible, but not on this one.

Wow, super nice one!

No BMS? 10char

Kinda off topic but do these things act like grip tape?

Are they ever going back in stock?

@trampa

That is grip, designed for wet conditions. We don’t sell them any longer.

Frank

Do you want some?

I know I do! how does it perform when damp/wet compared to more standard grip tape?

ive seen this on FB…now i cant sleep…shit

1 Like

can you share the link so that I won’t be able to get any sleep as well?

I’m interested in trying it out and see if it can be a viable alternative to grip tape. Though it doesn’t seem to be long enough for a longboard from the pictures. More like a pad ?

These are pads, to small for a complete deck. They are quite thick and weight is high. The advantage is better grip in wet conditions, especially if sand is involved. The sand makes regular grip tape slippery + it peals off after a while. These stick to the deck like hell.