New Hoyt remote

How much we talking??? If it’s reasonable then count me in as well…

2 Likes

Just waiting on the word

hoyt st will be in vegas? maybe get to try it out then.

1 Like

Waiting on the Bird word …and still staring

1 Like

Sooooon. Soo soon. But I am leaving to go to a Grateful Dead cover band ATM…

2 Likes

Yes that is awesome i wish we had them come to Canada. have a blast…I got Everlast Tonight…good old WHITEY FORD…gonna be great too I hope …cheers just “sender” hard bud

2 Likes

I will do my best! My wife and I don’t get out together as much as we would like with 3 kids 5 years old and under, so we are psyched!

5 Likes

Oo the big 3 eh!.. I know the pain I lived with my older brother with three lil girls ages 7,5 and 4…and a WIFE …Im the fun uncle (or was) with lots of toys so I think it was even harder as they always ran to me when shit hit the fan …dam just thinking hard again that was a tough ass year I was drained…I give parents props. I have friends and family with kids 1is pretty easy and 2 are fairly easy to maintain at once …three is a game changer …have a blast you both definitely deserve it …

1 Like
4 Likes

Is it possible to take it apart to change battery once it is dead? or is it glued together and you would have to buy a new one.

2 Likes

You know, I am not sure if it is glued in addition to the bolts

1 Like

Have you killed the battery yet? Any idea on charge life?

I haven’t killed it no. But I have plugged it in every few days. I will see how long it goes after the next full charge.

1 Like

Do you know if it’s possible to get the receiver only in case one broke? And is it possible to pair two receiver to one remote?

1 Like

So reciever only is $29. And you could have different receivers in different board, to swap boards merely re-pair the remote to whichever board suits your whims.

2 Likes

Hell yeah… Damn, anybody looking to buy a liver? Or maybe a kidney.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha I’m on the same boat

Any words on when they’ll ship?

Mine took about 2 weeks. I will ask them what turn around time is looking like.

4 Likes

Hi Sender! I purchased the Hoyt remote for the Lacroix. Is it just plug and play? Regards, Michael

1 Like