New Hoyt remote

I will organize a group buy if enough people are interested?

5 Likes

How do you set up modes?

1 Like

Does anyone have a coupon?

You set up ppm settings in mode 3 (fastest) then everything else falls into place.

@hyperIon1 sounds good! I messaged them on IG, but if you have a better connection, by all means!

I am planning on doing a write up soon, I owe it to this awesome product.

4 Likes

I’m interested in a group buy! Let’s get one going if Hoyt are up for one.

2 Likes

The remote has 3 modes. I’ll check the PPM tab tomorrow and see what the percentages are.

There’s no public coupon to my knowledge. I emailed them and asked for one. I got $50 off, but that was the 2nd remote sold so I’m not sure if that will be common practice or not.

3 Likes

Ok thanks hehe

1 Like

Loser. Just sayin.

1 Like

Frak off ground pounder :grinning:

3 Likes

This remote makes me hate the benchwheel… which made me hate the maytech… which made made hate the nano x.

2 Likes

Well said, I fell the same. It’s just so damned tight and solid, the price is high but its worth it.

2 Likes

I will contact them and ask what can be done.

1 Like

Message sent. I will report back when I hear something.

4 Likes

If the connection is as solid like Gt2b, i would buy one. Any pictures of the receiver ?

But i could be worried, that because of the way you are holding the remote in your hand, you are blocking some signal…

1 Like

I’m interested in the group buy!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m stealing this idea.

1 Like

I would take a couple of them for sure

Working on it, just waiting on the green light.

3 Likes

So pumped to see this. ive been staring at these remotes since you posted about them…Thank you… I love the look of it so much. It’s so classy. And I have a nano x and the newest maytec and they both been good so far no drops outs charged them once all summer same charge and really no complaints about them yet other then the trigger being a short throw takes a bit to get use to the touchiness of it. But you say you hate them all now. I want to try one badly…I want a all balls to the wall mode and a wobble pop mode too…this is so great…

1 Like

Count me in for one

1 Like