New Hobbyking motor - 6374 sensored

Then 17mm is way too long anyway and you would have to cut it. Personally I prefer the shorter brass tube and adding washers. The shipping for small parts from Trampa is not that expensive (I think a bit less than 10€) and they have all types of washers in different thickness, too.

$12 is not that bad. But I can not justify paying $11 shipping for a $1.2 item. I should be able to find some tubs or sand the side of wheel bearing spacers to 9mm wide and bore of 8mm. It’s DIY here.

1 Like

Hi , i coming to have the sk8 149kv . I use this with 10s batterry and focbox . Normally we can use this at 3500w . But mine , are hot after only 2km (90°c motor, outside 30°c) . And that with only 60a motor for 1380w (in ackmaniac app) My config app is normal , motor max/min 60 , battery max 60 , min 16 . And the brake are very soft . Do you know what’s problems ??!! I have 2 motors and it’s same for the two . I have motor mount carbon of trampa , and the screw are original . If you have any idea thx …

You may have very tight belt tension

thx bro , but it’s not that . When i make a pression i can turn the belt to 80° easy . :woozy_face:

Has anybody taken these apart and replaced bearings? One of mine recently started making some noise.

Hey can you show me how you did that. They don’t sell the kit anymore

Sure - I got a big washer, marked holes where i needed to run the bolts through to interface with the wheel drive gear, and drilled holes, then used the bolts i mentioned to go through the washer, then through the center section of the wheel, into the drive gear. I added some washers to the front to spread out the force across the face of the washer. I eventually ended up getting the front side of that kit to replace the washer which made the install a bit cleaner but didn’t make any difference in performance or operation.