New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

Not that I know of. Less than mile of testing. Two vescx same settings. One got DRV fault. The other is fine. Never pushed hard. Just slow crawl to test brakes

@yummyblobs, Are you still selling these? I am on my first build currently and the focbox is the last component I need :slight_smile:

Hi, Any left? I will take one. Thanks.

Can you ship to Japan? I would be interested in two.

Please send all your inquires to me through PM, unless you donā€™t have pm yet just request that I pm you.

Just received mine today. Ran it for a good 16 miles with plenty of hills. Ran flawlessly on ack firmware. Thanks alot!

Hello! Iā€™d love a FOCBOX. Please PM me. I am new here and canā€™t figure out how to do it haha.

PMā€™d you! Thanks! Side note, who do you use to ship?

Just letting everybody know, I still have about 7 controllers left. Pm me if youā€™re interested

1 Like

Received mine a few days ago, theyā€™re the latest revision (I think, at least theyā€™re newer than the last one I had) and they work great. I updated them to the newest vesc firmware no problems.

Any left? I may go with a dual motor build

Looks like the gravy train has come to a stop for me fellas, Enertion has started this new bulk re-seller program that isnā€™t anywhere close as good as the bulk pricing it used to offer. Looks like Iā€™m out of the reselling game, it was good while it lasted guys! Iā€™m still taking care of the warranty side though so if you have any issues let me know.

1 Like

Shame, enertion being enertionā€¦ I bet bulk sales will drop

so offically all out? or do you still have that handful?

I am holding on to a few in case i have any warranty claims for now.

1 Like

That is true. Bulk pricing now is tough if you canā€™t get to the 30 a month level. Then, itā€™s ok.

Donā€™t expect focboxes below like, 145 ever anymore. Cause the bulk pricing now isnā€™t much less then thatā€¦

1 Like

Just got a couple off yummyb thanks for the memories

damn it! I wish I used and found the fault of the Vesc-x you sold me during round one! It blew out so quickly. It was definitely a manufacturer error too as left over solder was to blame for shortage! I was thinking of getting two from you for future replacement needs.

I should have jumped on this offer I have been looking at the focbox for my first build but was waiting to put the parts on a Christmas list

:sob:

10char