New Esk8 App for iOS and Android

@bradrisse I have been waiting a long time for it, but I am no developer, so i can’t help. Otherwise, I am greatly supportive of your operations. How long do you think it will be until the app is in the app store?

Would love to give you a date, but it would be impossible to estimate. All I can say is that work is going as fast as possible and there will be an awesome app at the end. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok. Great Work, good luck!

1 Like

I could care less about how long it takes just to make sure its quality wish you luck with the rest of it.:slight_smile: Its great that your doing it cant will till this it done.:smiley:

1 Like

This looks slick.

Just wondering what firmware’s will be supported? Im currently running the newest firmware avalable from the VESC Tool (think its 3.36) and i have not found any other apps that support this.

Happy to help with the beta testing if needed, im running a dual FOCBOX (CAN bus) setup with hm-10 module and android.

We will support the latest and work our way back

3 Likes

Just curious, any updates on this?

1 Like

Getting back to work shortly.

1 Like

Any updates ?

7 Likes

Any updates?

1 Like

Lets keep dreaming…

3 Likes

What happen to this app, my guess they gave up on it …

I want a cool eskate app!!!

1 Like

Haven’t given up, just super swamped at the day job. Will get back into once my schedule dies down a little.

3 Likes

FYI: Been working on BlockWhale https://blockwhale.com/ and HodlFeed https://hodlfeed.com/. Expect the same effort I put in these two, into ESK8 App :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@bradrisse Fellow Crypto enthusiast! Great to see! I just came back to e-skate community after long 3 months exploring crypto ( what a rabbit hole!). Survived the Crash, still hodling my positions and looking forward to exciting times! Now time to work on my board - it’s getting warmer in London.

Am I wrong to assume this is officially dead?

I had severe issues because React is actually nonfunctional if you don’t have WiFi at home. I have no need for it, I use Gigabit Fiber w/ Ethernet and also Cellular. So until I get a wireless router or they fix React, I haven’t been allowed to work on it apparently. It was a rude surprise, and fixing React isn’t high on my priority list. Typically, I use Ionic, which is the same thing, except Google brand instead of Facebook brand. React would be fine though. If it was functional. It’s not.

Wait, you use React? Never heard of it on Xcode before. I just use Core Graphics and programmatic UI. Will look into that soon. :face_with_monocle:

Xcode is not even an option that I would consider.

There is another framework called Xamarin as well. It’s Microsoft brand. Apple doesn’t have one.