New custom deck tailored towards electric skateboarding (Group Buy)

Group buy still open? Deck Looks sick.

I am also very interested in the status of this project!

Yeah that deck you designed in the YouTube video above is so freaking awesome! Definitely want one of those with a cutout below! :heart_eyes:

I just found this thread. Let’s work a group buy. Everyone who wants one can have one and it’s high time drang entered the eskate market. We need enough orders to fund the building of tie molds and cnc fixtures for production. Highly motivated.

3 Likes

@drangboards welcome. Right now most interesting decks are with integrated enclosure. More options for it is always great. My preference is sub 30inch deck. You can check these works of art below

3 Likes

I’m working with a fellow from these forums (can’t remember handle) for the last number of months. Specifically we’ve built him the same non cnc built hand made deck three separate times now and he’s been building carbon fiber enclosures and turning them into badass e board builds. This next built will have a cnc cut bottom relief of somewhere between .125 and .18” deep at max. Much less angle to the concave but micro drops and a single kick than Nelson designs. Much more to my liking. Any concave can have any shape even the Nelson boards. I can route any enclosure on the bottom of any cnc build deck with ease.

3 Likes

So if you have a design ready, you could create a thread :upside_down_face:

I can now create as of this last week and will. This is the thread for Nelson though and I want to awaken that idea too.

1 Like

Welcome @drangboards to the eskate community. We actually follow each other on instagram. If you have a question you can always contact me there as well as here. There are plenty of knowledgeable people on here that have come up with some crazy awesome ideas.

1 Like

Welcome @drangboards, stoked to see you here. I have known Jared for years and he has he knowledge, ability, dedicated crew, drive and desire to make a big impact here. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this!

3 Likes

I’d encourage you to knock a thread up for yourself too. Introduce yourself to those of us who don’t know much of what you do and let work on ideas. It would be amazing to see what you guys can feasibly produce for us.

quite honestly though, a recommendation from Brad makes you pretty OK in my books already :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @brenternet, I second the intro thread for @drangboards, no baggage attached.

1 Like

In which category should I post?

1 Like

probably general discussion

3 Likes

@drangboards the Group Buys is where this thread is but you may need a different level if access in the forum to do so. My main thread is in Esk8 mechanics because I am focusing on helping people get their builds to do what they want them to. I am sure someone will suggest the right place to be and i am sure it will depend on what you would like to accomplish. Anyone have some ideas?

2 Likes

Ohhhh I’m excited for this. Waiting for thread

4 Likes

The drang thread can be found here. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/drang-boards-deck-building-services-design-cnc-ect/73869 Also Q hit me up! :slight_smile:

1 Like