New custom deck tailored towards electric skateboarding (Group Buy)

Haven’t worked out the proper size for the battery tray yet. Ideally I want to route out a sizable tray to accommodate a stacked 10S4P setup.

Would a 12s4p fit, flat, or double stacked you think? Room for two ESCape’s also?

Double stacked is doable and probably preferred. The whole point of a routed out battery tray is that you can use a thinner enclosure for double stacked setups.

Live stream of the Batray Rendering by Drang. It’s happening, bois.

3 Likes

Classic shapes are finished up and ready for cutting. Onto the esk8 decks with bigger wheel wells and a routed out battery tray…

9 Likes

I want one

lol don’t we all?

3 Likes

Guys, Drang is really good.

I’m glad you all found an experienced custom builder to provide professional help.

Honestly the Eskate community is so independent from the established longboard community that you miss out on a lot of skill and expertise sometimes which is a real shame.

3 Likes

Looking really good!

What’s the length of the deck again?

I cannot wait to learn more about this deck, seems perfect

1 Like

How much strength is lost by doing the routing out of the center?

As far as I know, not a significant amount, given the fact these esk8 decks will be 9-ply sugar maple to accommodate the lost material from the routing process.

1 Like

Looking at 36" in length for the single kick tail version

4 Likes

It seems like you’re getting all of my money haha.

Are there any updates yet? Im very interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, is this still happening?

Damn this is cool! Would love to see all the designs once finalized! Are these going to be one-off or will it require significant buying power to get it going?

Was there one board design, or did multiple designs get made like was discussed earlier in the thread? Would like to order a deck or two. Have pics of the current designs, and will they still have the cutout on the bottom?

1 Like

Oh… @PredatorBoards

Whats goin on with these…