New company called Revoll

Timestamp pics or its a scam.

2 Likes

You can send me a board to video review. Iā€™ll send it back !

Iā€™ll bet itā€™s already in the mail! :unamused:

Seems iā€™m not the only one using an exotic camber/w-cave profile on esk8 decks anymore. Or even hard ass stealth bomber inspired angles and edges. Hereā€™s one of mine for comparison:

Is it time for me to start tacking ā€œWORLDā€™S FIRSTā€ all over my deck descriptions now? lol

2 Likes

Yourā€™s is real. Theirā€™s might as well be on a page torn out of the original work of fictionā€¦

1 Like

I have to say, their site, visuals and prototype look pretty slick. Iā€™d love to see a real-life review though.

I like the look of the board, but I donā€™t get the wave shape cross section of the deck, whatā€™s up with that ? That canā€™t be comfortable or ergonomic ? The controller looks downright quirky to me.

i have no idea why they went with a tight w-cave, but i went with a subtle one because it actually cradles your arches in turns at higher speeds. I suspect they went with the profile they did after looking at a few downhill / sliding designs and realizing that you can get a few more millimeters of space to run wires as well as reduce flex.

2 Likes

I dont think its fake, but good luck to them at that price point. Its certainly high end. The price is ex shipping and customs for those countries with all the red tape. Hope their customer service is up to par as well as id be expecting A1 service. Come on May.