New Caliber® trucks for ESK8 community

i meant to get them now before i’m out. they’re excellent trucks.

1 Like

For the ones in Europe: https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/caliber-e-truck-with-extended-axle

:smiley:

1 Like

@longhairedboy some how I received my trucks already…well they tryed to deliver I got the Fed ex slip in my hand right now.i will retreive tomorrow …not even 24 HR …YOUR THE MAN … how did you do it…I’ve order so much from the US and it takes a week usually 5 day min…more like 10 days to get to me …even Amazon prime can’t do this …what the secret dude…

2 Likes

You paid for FedEx International Priority. They don’t fuck around.

I was able to send a complete board to Australia within 3 days using that after i switch shipping aggregate services and finally figured out how to get my boards on a plane.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try and recommend Fed ex from now on …it was the same price as everyone else that uses USPS express…and they are so out to lunch compared to Fed ex…I know I get things from EU in couple days…Eboosted enclosure came in two days from peru…in my hand after duties on the third day…I think he uses DHL…kuglis is like three days also…anything from the states which is couple hour drive to the boarder take forever to cross it and we are land locked just doesn’t make any sense.any ways cheers @longhairedboy thanks for the speedy delivery…can’t wait to get home to my trucks today

1 Like

They are here THE E-CALIBERS…SICK as FUCK…some pics for the peps that are wondering the sizing difference… caliber 2 satin red… black tb218 with red Caliber 2 baseplate…(middle) And the new E-CALIBERS IMG_20180928_161121 IMG_20180928_160302 IMG_20180928_161443

2 Likes

grab yours !

https://www.unikboards.com/en/boutique/hanger-truck-e-caliber-184mm-axle-47-mm/

Hi guys, Quick question : Does anyone know the duro of the bushings the e-caliber ship with ? I’d like to put harder ones on my board, as i feel they are a bit too soft for me.

1 Like

They told me that they are the same as the classic red ones (89a) on the normal black cals, but I also feel like they are softer…

3 Likes

I believe they are blood orange bushings

1 Like

quick question can i mount the CALIBER MOUNT V2 one behind and the other to the front. and does dual 6374 fit on that mount? I will use this with CALIBER E-TRUCK WITH EXTENDED AXLE. youtube

Hi,

Dual 6374 will not work, dual 6355 will and is already a lot of power :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you mount them like this they will fit

1 Like

Yes, but I think he means with the mount I’m selling, not sure if that will fit, I think it won’t :confused:

Is it not more likely that they are the same as the standard ones but because of the longer axle they feel softer since you have a greater lean on them now because of you know physics?

The same goes for door handles in homes for the elderly. They are longer so they are easier to push down to open the door. Because older people are weaker than us ahem youngsters they need that.

2 Likes

might be yes :smiley: Than we need to place harder bushings :wink:

Hmm I wonder how much money I could make if I started selling door handles with gears in them to reduce the ratio even further :thinking:

2 Likes

Anyone has mounted 6368s on these? According to a reseller they can only fit 6355s, but I’ve seen a build where 6364s were fit nicely.

If the hanger width is 20mm larger than the 184mm caliber it should be possible.

torqueboards/diyelectric skateboard has 218mm trucks that will fit 6374 motors