New Build | Red Ember custom Deck | PT 6in wheels; 273mm trucks; and RIPBA motor mounts | Dual Maytech 6355s 170kv | Dual VESC-Xs | SPACE Cell Pro 4

Sweet and super clean build I got to get those motor mounts who sales them?

@psychotiller motor mounts…love um

I looked on his website and He’s out of stock😞

message him on here…

flip flops looking a bit scary tho!

1 Like

yea…I don’t have a problem in flops on the gen2 evolve…but its a pig…only real shoes for Old No 7 going forward…:wink:

Got the Old No 7 done just in time…parts starting to come in for the Earthwing NLS 37 12s short course build…

6 Likes

YES! I’m trying to do a build that’s essentially the same thing!

Now I have something to go off of since I am completely new at this! haha

Sick build though!

@NerdNinja here is the build thread…made some changes going 10s4p instead…waiting on battery and enclosure

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-build-earthwing-nls-37-dual-vesc-xs-dual-tb-mounts-and-6355s-190kv-caliber-ii-50-trucks-10s4p-jlabs/23318/4

1 Like

Nice, I’m more interested in this one cuz of the wheels. I want something that can glide over rough pavement and gravel driveways :wink:

Oh…thought u were talking about the NLS…hit @treenutter up …he builds a sweet board for power…

2 Likes

Thanks @Crushkrew !

1 Like

Do you have a thread or website showing the different decks you offer? They look awesome. TreenutterButterSticks.com or something?

4 Likes

@Mobutusan ha I love the name I should buy that domain ! I’ll send you info via DM so as not to hijack this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loving this board…new six shooter wheels are awesome…just did a midnight run with dogs thru grassy park…awesome

7 Likes

Missed the carvyness of my gen 2 evolve…sooooo…picked up a set of gt trux…will use the psycotiller setup on my short board…modified some TB motor mounts to mount the 6355s…need to extend motor wires then test ride…:wink:

7 Likes

Quick test with newly installed GT trux…love it…the @treenutter board and the @psychotiller six shooters are awesome…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAt-NhhOHH4

1 Like

Funny it kinda looks like an evolve board now…just faster…torquier …more range…cooler…and built not bought…:wink:

3 Likes

Built! Not Bought! Nuff said.

3 Likes

sooooo pretty much better in every way!

2 Likes