Need for speed, 6wd?

6 shooters are definitely a good choice. Since vesc heat isn’t an issue at this point I think it’s a matter of how many amps your battery can give you. I’d recommend getting some tattu lipos and turning those batt and motor max settings up higher.

1 Like

wiki: “Saturation puts a practical limit on the maximum magnetic fields achievable in ferromagnetic-core electromagnets and transformers of around 2 T, which puts a limit on the minimum size of their cores. This is one reason why high power motors, generators, and utility transformers are physically large; because they must have large magnetic cores.”

1 Like

I’m at 35 battery A, 70 motor amps. Using FOC x4 on 200kv motors. 15:42, 1:2.8 ratio.

I suppose I should be on lipos if I want more.

Folks here got lipo recommendations?

1 Like

I use turnigy 25c but for high performance Graphenes or if you want real shit get gens ace

3 Likes

after this statement I think I really need some dual 80100 in my life :smile:

2 Likes

Well you know where to find a drive train which fits them :smiley:

2 Likes

Motor controller popped for now. I’ll find some lipos and get better controllers. Thank you all. @Kug3lis where are your giant 80100s from? Maytechs?

you you putting 2 plates on one clamp?

Edit: @Arzamenable I think kugs motors are from APS.

Yeah APS motors rebuilt with real things :wink:

1 Like

So he rides with his feet on top of a giant wire to get rid of all that stability he gained? :yum: