Nano Remote V2 Group buy $37 each

@saul any updates? Thx

1 Like

Oh boyā€¦here we goā€¦

Okay, thatā€™s it. Enough is enough. I PMā€™d @saul two days ago asking for an update, and I gave him a two day ultimatum in which to respond with either an explanation and an update on my order, or at least a refund. No response. I donā€™t know what the deal is, and after two weeks of utter silence, Iā€™m done. Iā€™m planning on filing a claim with PayPal, and I might also complain to the admins and requestā€¦ I donā€™t know what from them. Far be it from me to bash someone I donā€™t know personally, and who knows, maybe he does have a good reason for not responding, despite having been on the site in another thread after his last response here. Regardless, Iā€™ve read enough here this week alone about sellers who suddenly canā€™t (or wonā€™t) fufil their obligations to their customers. Making mistakes, or even getting in over your head is one thing, at least own up to it. People tend to be more forgiving if they at least know what happened and see some kind of apology (and compensation, if necessary) Ignoring your customers, taking the money and running does nothing positive. All it does is make people trust each other less and hurt our community as a whole.

2 Likes

I just sent a message to @saul through paypal. If there isnā€™t a response in a few days I will proceed to file a formal complaint.

I just did the same thing.

Did anyone get a remote from Saul?

Not meā€¦;(

Paypal dispute started

Crapā€¦Guess I will have to dispute as wellā€¦just really was hoping @saul would chime in and tell us ā€œall goodā€ā€¦hope springs eternalā€¦

Not even sure if I can dispute since i paid via friends & family. I even threw him extra money for organizing this. Maybe we can do a class action dispute.

I didnā€™t know that was a thing on PayPal. Iā€™m also debating trying to write some kind of suggested guidelines for running a groupbuy, so that others who want to understand what theyā€™re getting into.

crapā€¦think i did tooā€¦

I donā€™t think it is but maybe if someone can coordinate and collect names of everyone who participated and launch a group dispute, it may work.

I was also dupped into friends and family ā€¦Wire fraud

Iā€™ve only recently heard about this friends and family thing, still not exactly sure what it is. It does sound like I dodged a bullet by not going for it though.

I guess I follow everyone else and will file a dispute today.

Tried contacting via gchat and got actively denied. So safe to say heā€™s avoiding on purpose.

Which is sad because to fuck over so many people and forgo participation in what is the largest and most active esk8 community, for not that much money must mean some serious financial straits.

Itā€™s a helluah way to make rent

maybe this board should enact some kind of escrow requirement for first time GB initiators?

lol a few days of not posting and things get crazy wow!

Iā€™m still waiting on the remotes. there was a delay, but they are on the way. iā€™ll post as soon as I have them.